Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX SMART X5010
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

INFINIX SMART X5010

INFINIX SMART X5010

Poll: HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED AUTOMATIC BOOTING OF PHONE AND LATER DEAD PHONE?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

YES
100.00%
Votes 1
NO
0%
Votes 0
RESOLVED BY ITSELF
0%
Votes 0
FLASHED THE PHONE
0%
Votes 0

Total 1 vote(s) 100%
OGE
OGE
OGE
05-10-2018, 11:14 AM

Infinix Smart X5010

My infinix smart woke up one day and started vibrating automatically later it started showing me lines on the screen which latre stopped. i took it to a phone repairre who said it was virus but later said memory. 

the problems subsided and i was able to factory reset it and it came up all normal again. i was happy and was enjoying it o not untill it started dwitching off and on again and now it can't come on again. 

i took it to a phone flasher who said he tried but the phone couldnt be flashed. he tested the battery and still confirmed it has power . if mi charge via wall socket it will stay for hours yet nothing will pop up or sound but via laptop it will just be making some plug in sounds yet nothing will pop out on both pc nad phone

please out an anxious soul!!! how else can i flash the phone. give me tutorials let me do it myself if possible.

a million thanks all the way.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
05-10-2018, 02:29 PM
(05-10-2018, 11:14 AM)OGE ...
a million thanks all the way.

you need to send this phone to a hardware phone repair technician for proper hardware checkup. maybe the power button or something else on the board is faulty
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
05-10-2018, 04:40 PM
I suspect hardware fault
OGE
OGE
OGE
18-11-2018, 02:50 AM
Please help.  Te phone later came out one-day and started automatic on and off again...  While trying to boot will always GE stuff at ibfibix logo and will restart again. Later it went dead again.  Connection and disconnection sound cones up when connected to a PC to charge.  They tried flashing the phone with so flash tool and error 4032 is always popping up. Please help
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-11-2018, 10:39 AM

(18-11-2018, 02:50 AM)OGE Please help.  Te phone later came out one-day and started automatic on and off again...  While trying to boot will always GE stuff at ibfibix logo and will restart again. Later it went dead again.  Connection and disconnection sound cones up when connected to a PC to charge.  They tried flashing the phone with so flash tool and error 4032 is always popping up. Please help

If your phone always auto fixes itself, ie recovers from powering itself on and off then it's hardware related.
Take the phone to a phone hardware repair technician like you've been advised to