After installing some of our favorite games. we may end up getting errors about a particular missing dll file. you can easily fix this using any of the following methods
How to Fix Missing DLL Files
- Install an updated version of DirectX, dotnet Framework & Microsoft visual c++ redistributable package
Microsoft's visual c++ redistributable package is most at times responsible for missing dll files
- Check the CD or DVD of the game if this package is inside or you can search for, download and install.
- Use DLL Fixer
- Download Dll fixer.
- Needs internet connection to function properly
- Check for the name of the missing dll file(s) from the game you wish to play
- Search for the missing dll file(s) using dll fixer and download
- Copy the file(s) to c:/windows/system32 and also to c:/windows/sysWOW64
- GOOGLE Search / Download
- Copy the name of the missing DLL file(s) and search for its download link on Google
- After downloading the file(s)
- Copy the file to c:/windows/system32 and also to c:/windows/sysWOW64