Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] HOW TO FIX MISSING DLL FILES

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 08:03 PM by X3non. )

After installing some of our favorite games. we may end up getting errors about a particular missing dll file. you can easily fix this using any of the following methods

How to Fix Missing DLL Files

1. Install an updated version of DirectX, dotnet Framework & Microsoft visual c++ redistributable package
    Microsoft's visual c++ redistributable package is most at times responsible for missing dll files
    • Check the CD or DVD of the game if this package is inside or you can search for, download and install.

2. Use DLL Fixer
    • Download Dll fixer.
    • Needs internet connection to function properly
    • Check for the name of the missing dll file(s) from the game you wish to play
    •  Search for the missing dll file(s) using dll fixer and download
    • Copy the file(s) to c:/windows/system32 and also to c:/windows/sysWOW64
    • Done

3. GOOGLE Search / Download
    • Copy the name of the missing DLL file(s) and search for its download link on Google
    • After downloading the file(s)
    • Copy the file to c:/windows/system32 and also to c:/windows/sysWOW64
    • Done

My pes2014 is writting thesame thing after installing...what should i do
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 06:48 AM by X3non. )
(04-13-2015, 09:15 AM)kay4dam69 Wrote: My pes2014 is writting thesame thing after installing...what should i do

I suggest you install an updated version of Microsoft visual c++ redistributable package first. if it doesn't work then try using any of the above mentioned steps to fix it.
ok...where can i get an updated version
(04-15-2015, 10:26 AM)kay4dam69 Wrote: ok...where can i get an updated version

You can search for it online. Tho I got mine from pes15's installation folder
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 06:08 PM by X3non. )
You can check the installation folder of pes14 if you'd see any folder with the name "_redistributable"..

If you find the folder directx and visual c++ redistributable should be inside it

N/B
path to the installation folder should be c:/program files (x86)/pro evolution soccer 2014