Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Hot Note x551 Not showing boot logo after successfully flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Hot Note x551 Not showing boot logo after successfully flashing

[Please help] Infinix Hot Note x551 Not showing boot logo after successfully flashing

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2018, 11:37 AM

Hey guys, after downloading stock ROM of my Infinix hot note and successfully flashing using SPFT, the phone boots up after pressing the power button but only displays a dim blue light instead of the boot logo. Phone seems to be responding & operating internally but it displays nothing but blue light. Moreover, I can't boot into recovery when holding the Volume up and Power button. Someone please assist with a possible solution
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-10-2018, 01:43 PM
(09-10-2018, 11:37 AM)Impossiblecrown Hey guys, after downloading stock ROM of my Infinix hot note and successfully flashing using SPFT, the phone boots up after pressing the power button but only displays a dim blue light instead of the boot logo. Phone seems to be responding & operating internally but it displays nothing but blue light. Moreover, I can't boot into recovery when holding the Volume up and Power button. Someone please assist with a possible solution

what exactly was wrong with the phone before you decided to flash?
what's the full file name of the firmware you flashed?
do you remember the build number of your device?
open the back cover then check and tell what's written on the battery e.g 16+* or 32+*
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2018, 03:58 PM
(09-10-2018, 01:43 PM)X3non
(09-10-2018, 11:37 AM)Impossiblecrown Hey guys, after downloading stock ROM of my Infinix hot note and successfully flashing using SPFT, the phone boots up after pressing the power button but only displays a dim blue light instead of the boot logo. Phone seems to be responding & operating internally but it displays nothing but blue light. Moreover, I can't boot into recovery when holding the Volume up and Power button. Someone please assist with a possible solution

what exactly was wrong with the phone before you decided to flash?
what's the full file name of the firmware you flashed?
do you remember the build number of your device?
open the back cover then check and tell what's written on the battery e.g 16+* or 32+*
The Device was rooted and I needed to install a custom recovery before installing a marshmallow custom rom because it's android version has been unstable for quite some time. Yeah, the device is an INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 LOLLIPOP VERSION, 16+1, BUILD NO: X551-G808-A1-L-20151106. Before I flashed this rom, I'd accidentally flashed the wrong one which bricked it but I later flashed the right rom for the build number I've provided via SP tool but it is just displaying light when I turn it on. So I don't quiet understand, I did every step right to revive it back but it not booting correctly: INFINIX BOOT LOGO not showing/ CAN'T EVEN BOOT TO RECOVERY
This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 04:03 PM by Impossiblecrown.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-10-2018, 06:29 PM
(09-10-2018, 03:58 PM)Impossiblecrown The Device was rooted and I needed to install a custom recovery before installing a marshmallow custom rom because it's android version has been unstable for quite some time. Yeah, the device is an INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 LOLLIPOP VERSION, 16+1, BUILD NO: X551-G808-A1-L-20151106. Before I flashed this rom, I'd accidentally flashed the wrong one which bricked it but I later flashed the right rom for the build number I've provided via SP tool but it is just displaying light when I turn it on. So I don't quiet understand, I did every step right to revive it back but it not booting correctly: INFINIX BOOT LOGO not showing/ CAN'T EVEN BOOT TO RECOVERY

seems like faulty hardware but just to verify
when you press down power button and the light shows on the screen and you release power button, does the light go off immediately OR the light remains on?
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2018, 07:55 PM

(09-10-2018, 06:29 PM)X3non
(09-10-2018, 03:58 PM)Impossiblecrown The Device was rooted and I needed to install a custom recovery before installing a marshmallow custom rom because it's android version has been unstable for quite some time. Yeah, the device is an INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 LOLLIPOP VERSION, 16+1, BUILD NO: X551-G808-A1-L-20151106. Before I flashed this rom, I'd accidentally flashed the wrong one which bricked it but I later flashed the right rom for the build number I've provided via SP tool but it is just displaying light when I turn it on. So I don't quiet understand, I did every step right to revive it back but it not booting correctly: INFINIX BOOT LOGO not showing/ CAN'T EVEN BOOT TO RECOVERY

seems like faulty hardware but just to verify
when you press down power button and the light shows on the screen and you release power button, does the light go off immediately OR the light remains on?
The light remains on for quite sometime when I release the power button. What could be the possible solution? or how should I try flashing it for the boot logo or recovery to appear?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
10-10-2018, 02:56 AM
Show us the contents of the firmware you flashed, and also show us a screenshot of spft when you have loaded the file, and a screenshot of the labels on your battery

That is 3 shots we need to see
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
10-10-2018, 06:58 AM
bro hahahah
I understand your issue I always get that error after flash x551 but the solution is your battery is low that why

plug the phone just live it on charger with 20mins battery icon will appear phone will start charging done
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Enthusiastic Member
10-10-2018, 08:42 AM
(10-10-2018, 06:58 AM)Yohanan Piadoso bro hahahah
I understand your issue I always get that error after flash x551 but the solution is your battery is low that why

plug the phone just live it on charger with 20mins battery icon will appear phone will start charging done

Will give it a shot bro and update its status. Thanks
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Impossiblecrown
Enthusiastic Member
10-10-2018, 10:23 AM
(10-10-2018, 02:56 AM)EMMANUS Show us the contents of the firmware you flashed, and also show us a screenshot of spft when you have loaded the file, and a screenshot of the labels on your battery

That is 3 shots we need to see

I've attached the screenshots. Please access them and see whether you might know a solution. Thanks mate
Attached Files
.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-GIzCNVftQOA.jpg
Size: 984.19 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-CmjcgbGgLCX.jpg
Size: 953.07 KB / Downloads: 4
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
10-10-2018, 03:28 PM

Everything you posted is as they should be.
Maybe you should try another firmware, I will suggest kitkat.
If it still doesn't work, then consider hardware problems.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next