Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] needs help on how to fix my bricked infinix s2 [x522]
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] needs help on how to fix my bricked infinix s2 [x522]

[Please help] needs help on how to fix my bricked infinix s2 [x522]

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Teye1999
Teye1999
Teye1999
11-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Hiii
My infinix x522 got bricked in the process of installing twrp recovery via sp flash, its totally dead, its not powering on but it indicate on my pc when connected, i have tried flashing a new firmware with sp flash, but its gives me an [ENABLE DRAM FAIL error] when about to proceed, i also tried flashing with miracle box, but unfortunately i received a [BOOT DATA FAIL ERROR]. I dont even know what to do now..... Huh , am felling very much sad....  Sad  with this issue. more than a week now since my phone got bricked. please can someone help me out of this problem, i would be very much happy if someone help me out of this
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-10-2018, 01:55 PM
(11-10-2018, 12:57 PM)Teye1999 Hiii
My infinix x522 got bricked in the process of installing twrp recovery via sp flash, its totally dead, its not powering on but it indicate on my pc when connected, i have tried flashing a new firmware with sp flash, but its gives me an [ENABLE DRAM FAIL error] when about to proceed, i also tried flashing with miracle box, but unfortunately i received a [BOOT DATA FAIL ERROR]. I dont even know what to do now..... Huh , am felling very much sad....  Sad  with this issue. more than a week now since my phone got bricked. please can someone help me out of this problem, i would be very much happy if someone help me out of this

where you able to successfully flash twrp or the flashing process ended with an error?
and have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery?
Teye1999
Teye1999
Teye1999
11-10-2018, 02:07 PM
thanks for your reply sir.
yes please, i was able to flash it successfully, but after i flashed it, i couldn't turn it on again.
anyway i haven't tried disconnecting the battery, but am suspecting the preloader is corrupted.
and unfortunately sp flash is not giving me the chance to flash a new one.
please help me sir, i don't know what am about now.
Teye1999
Teye1999
Teye1999
11-10-2018, 02:55 PM
thanks for your reply sir.
yes please, i was able to flash it successfully, but after i flashed it, i couldn't turn it on again. 
anyway i haven't tried disconnecting the battery, but am suspecting the preloader is corrupted.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
11-10-2018, 04:05 PM

Try these;
Hold power button for 2mins
If it doesn't work, you have to open the cover and disconnect , then reconnect the battery.

Tell us how many files you flashed the first time; i.e was it only recovery in the folder or it came along with boot and preloader
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
11-10-2018, 06:01 PM
(11-10-2018, 02:55 PM)Teye1999 thanks for your reply sir.

answer @emmanus's question
and also tell which option you used in sp flash tool to flash the file[s] --download only, firmware upgrade, format all + download

if you used -download only option in sp flash tool and the file flashed was only recovery.img then the phone is just stuck in flash mode
Teye1999
Teye1999
Teye1999
11-10-2018, 10:57 PM
(11-10-2018, 04:05 PM)EMMANUS Try these;
If it doesn't work, you have to open the cover and disconnect , then reconnect the battery.

Tell us how many files you flashed the first time; i.e was it only recovery in the folder or it came along with boot and preloader

Teye1999

thanks for your reply sir, 
please i only flashed a custom recovery, it was only the recovery and i have tried all the download options  but to no avail, i just tried your option but still not working for me, 
i have also tried flashing with miracle box but it gives me a BOOT DATA FAIL error when about proceed. i dont even know what am about now, my phone is infinix s2[x522]. please help me sir
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-10-2018, 12:47 AM
(11-10-2018, 10:57 PM)Teye1999 ...
please i only flashed a custom recovery, it was only the recovery and i have tried all the download options  but to no avail, i just tried your option but still not working for me, 
i have also tried flashing with miracle box but it gives me a BOOT DATA FAIL error when about proceed. i dont even know what am about now, my phone is infinix s2[x522]. please help me sir

if its only recovery then you shouldn't need to flash firmware. 
have you disconnected / reconnected the battery of the device? [you'll need to loosen the back cover of the device to get to the battery]
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
12-10-2018, 07:57 AM
(11-10-2018, 10:57 PM)Teye1999
(11-10-2018, 04:05 PM)EMMANUS Try these;

Teye1999

When asking for help, you should be able to accept the help when given. You should disconnect and econnect your battery, the phone will come on after that if really you flashed ONLY recovery. Then we can help you get the phone to boot completely.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-10-2018, 04:38 PM

(11-10-2018, 12:57 PM)Teye1999 Hiii

If all you flashed was recovery.img using downlaod only then there shouldn't be any need to flash a full firmware as @x3non and @emmanus have said, simply refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html ...unless you're not telling the whole story.

What option did you select when flashing the recovery. You need to tell us more so we can help.

Concerning the sp flash tool & miracle box errors, lets see full screenshots of both. Also where did you get the firmware you're trying to flash and what's the build number
I suggest you put a hold on further flashing attempts till we figure out your present situation.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next