Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My Techno G9 Restarts wenever I toggle USB Mode

After rooting my Techno G9 it restarts frequently wenever I try to connect it with my system USB to copy files it restarts not just ones but continuously until I remove the usb.
Please what should I do?

(04-13-2015, 06:33 AM)sunreal15 Wrote: After rooting my Techno G9 it restarts frequently wenever I try to connect it with my system USB to copy files it restarts not just ones but continuously until I remove the usb.
Please what should I do?

have you tried formatting the memory card or using another?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yes even when I tried to unmount the memory card it was doing the same thing, rebooting and rebooting.
Even while the card is out it was doing the same thing.
But I tried using it without the card now, I set it to usb storage mode and It works fine. Pls my questions is could the restarting have been caused because of the link2sd that I'm using on the SD card?
(04-13-2015, 12:47 PM)sunreal15 Wrote: But I tried using it without the card now, I set it to usb storage mode and It works fine. Pls my questions is could the restarting have been caused because of the link2sd that I'm using on the SD card?

that explains a lot. Yes, of course
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Alright thanks a lot for the eye opener God bless you.