Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix x551 no network signal
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix x551 no network signal

[Please help] Infinix x551 no network signal

gudlyfff
gudlyfff
gudlyfff
Techie Member
13-10-2018, 04:15 PM

Thanks for the works hovatek engineers.
My phone has no signal. It shows in some part of town. Right now when I try to search network, it say no network when other phones has network. Lld what do I do.
I checked the network cable, cleaned with spirit n still no solution.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-10-2018, 04:43 PM
(13-10-2018, 04:15 PM)gudlyfff Thanks for the works hovatek engineers.
My phone has no signal. It shows in some part of town. Right now when I try to search network, it say no network when other phones has network. Lld what do I do.
I checked the network cable, cleaned with spirit n still no solution.

how did this problem begin?
is the phone able to receive 2G network signals?
gudlyfff
gudlyfff
gudlyfff
Techie Member
13-10-2018, 11:26 PM
The phone right now as am home can't get any network buh when I get out to town network comes but not too strong 2g n 3g.

It started when I took the phone to a mobile engr for screen replacement. After the screen was replaced as I got home I was having bad network signal while other phones around me with same network sim was ok but in town it looks normal. and it continued for about 3weeks now.

Thank u as I await your further instructions on what to do.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-10-2018, 10:18 AM
(13-10-2018, 11:26 PM)gudlyfff The phone right now as am home can't get any network buh when I get out to town network comes but not too strong 2g n 3g.

It started when I took the phone to a mobile engr for screen replacement. After the screen was replaced as I got home I was having bad network signal while other phones around me with same network sim was ok but in town it looks normal. and it continued for about 3weeks now.

This might be a hardware related issue, have it checked by a hardware expert.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
gudlyfff
gudlyfff
gudlyfff
Techie Member
14-10-2018, 10:47 AM

Thank you Sir. I appreciate your kind help and support
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-10-2018, 10:51 AM
(13-10-2018, 11:26 PM)gudlyfff The phone right now as am home can't get any network buh when I get out to town network comes but not too strong 2g n 3g.

Could be hardware or NVRAM issues.
Have you tried the NVRAM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19499.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.