Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android dead boot
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

dead boot

dead boot

Gabila
Gabila
Gabila
20-10-2018, 10:06 AM

Greetings good people i have a problem with my HUAWEI Y520-U03. I  flash it before successful using my flash tool vision 5.1, this time around i wanted to flash it again and i change the option, the first time i use the download only option and this time i used the FORMAT + DOWNLOAD option and  after the process my phone refuse to come on when i power it on is  only vibrating. my phone is almost dead. please help out what can i do to recover my phone
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-10-2018, 12:20 PM
(20-10-2018, 10:06 AM)Gabila Greetings good people i have a problem with my HUAWEI Y520-U03. I  flash it before successful using my flash tool vision 5.1, this time around i wanted to flash it again and i change the option, the first time i use the download only option and this time i used the FORMAT + DOWNLOAD option and  after the process my phone refuse to come on when i power it on is  only vibrating. my phone is almost dead. please help out what can i do to recover my phone

What was wrong with the phone and did you take note of the phone's build no.?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-10-2018, 03:57 PM
(20-10-2018, 10:06 AM)Gabila Greetings good people i have a problem with my HUAWEI Y520-U03. I  flash it before successful using my flash tool vision 5.1, this time around i wanted to flash it again and i change the option, the first time i use the download only option and this time i used the FORMAT + DOWNLOAD option and  after the process my phone refuse to come on when i power it on is  only vibrating. my phone is almost dead. please help out what can i do to recover my phone

try charging the battery of the phone properly
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
20-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Did the flashing complete?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2018, 09:04 PM

Did you get the green OK after the format + download or it got interrupted by an error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.