Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H5 and P5S
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H5 and P5S

[Please help] Tecno H5 and P5S

thierry b
thierry b
thierry b
Enthusiastic Member
13-04-2015, 12:04 PM

First i need help with a custom rom for the H5 and it's scatter file.

I was trying to flash a custom rom into my H5....i rooted succesfully and managed to reboot into recovery....but the problem is i can only see half screen....somehow i managed to flash the kit kat rom but upon reboot the screen just flashes yellow colour
This post was last modified: 13-04-2015, 02:40 PM by thierry b.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 12:17 PM
(13-04-2015, 12:04 PM)thierry b First i need help with a custom rom for the H5 and it's scatter file.

The second problem i have is with the tecno P5S.....I rooted the phone and upon rebootit doesn't get past the tecno logo.....i've tried everything i can but no success has come my way. When i try to get the phone into recovery mode it again gets stuck on the tecno logo.......is there any way anyone can help me out, please don't hesitate to contact or share with me

1. create a separate thread for the p5s
2. whats wrong with the h5 and how did it start
3. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thierry b
thierry b
thierry b
Enthusiastic Member
15-04-2015, 09:01 AM
First i need help with a custom rom for the H5 and it's scatter file. I was trying to flash a custom rom into my H5....i rooted succesfully and managed to reboot into recovery....but the problem is i can only see half screen....somehow i managed to flash the kit kat rom but upon reboot the screen just flashes yellow colour. Can you help me with this too?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2015, 09:35 AM
(15-04-2015, 09:01 AM)thierry b First i need help with a custom rom for the H5 and it's scatter file. I was trying to flash a custom rom into my H5....i rooted succesfully and managed to reboot into recovery....but the problem is i can only see half screen....somehow i managed to flash the kit kat rom but upon reboot the screen just flashes yellow colour. Can you help me with this too?

what we have is the stock ROM. is your phone issue similar to what's described @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thierry b
thierry b
thierry b
Enthusiastic Member
15-04-2015, 09:45 AM

Yes, that's exactly how my h5 is
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2015, 12:20 PM
(15-04-2015, 09:45 AM)thierry b Yes, that's exactly how my h5 is
what you need is a compatible boot.img . not certain ours will fix it but its worth a shot. supply a gmail address

Note!
thierry b
thierry b
thierry b
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2015, 12:33 PM
My email address is bukenithierry@gmail.com
Can you also let me know how to get the boot image in case the other solution you send me doesn't work?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2015, 03:10 PM
(16-04-2015, 12:33 PM)thierry b My email address is bukenithierry@gmail.com
Can you also let me know how to get the boot image in case the other solution you send me doesn't work?

the boot.img is in the zip file im sending you

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html , extract and flash boot.img using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!