Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INFINIX HOT BRICKED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INFINIX HOT BRICKED

[Please help] INFINIX HOT BRICKED

Theodore
Theodore
Theodore
13-04-2015, 02:44 PM

My phone is an Infinix Hot x50. It got bricked and but here's the main problem
Admittedly this is all my fault but here is how it happened.
I was looking for a way to seperate the internal storage from the internal memory and i found an app that supposedly works like a charm at doing that but it totally messed up my phone. The name of the app is MT657X Repartition. It was meant to tweak my ebr.1 and ebr.2 files but it ended up damaging my phone. I tried entering into CWM recovery mode and restoring my earlier CWM backup but it didn't work. I tried formatting system partition but it would show me Error Format system! or something like that. Even when i load the CWM it would say something like error mount devblock or so. I tried flashing the popkat rom i had earlier but that didn't boot up the phone either so now i'm stuck at the boot logo of the phone (that part that shows only the infinix logo). I was hoping to try using the MTK backup to flash back all the files including the dev block, ebr and other needed files. That is my last alternative so help pls!!!. If i could get permission to download the mtk backup of the phone that would be great and I'm pretty sure that would work.
This post was last modified: 13-04-2015, 02:46 PM by Theodore. Edit Reason: I didn't ask for the permission to download the ROM in the unedited thread
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 05:49 PM
(13-04-2015, 02:44 PM)Theodore My phone is an Infinix Hot x50. It got bricked and but here's the main problem
I was looking for a way to seperate the internal storage from the internal memory and i found an app that supposedly works like a charm at doing that but it totally messed up my phone. The name of the app is MT657X Repartition. It was meant to tweak my ebr.1 and ebr.2 files but it ended up damaging my phone. I tried entering into CWM recovery mode and restoring my earlier CWM backup but it didn't work. I tried formatting system partition but it would show me Error Format system! or something like that. Even when i load the CWM it would say something like error mount devblock or so. I tried flashing the popkat rom i had earlier but that didn't boot up the phone either so now i'm stuck at the boot logo of the phone (that part that shows only the infinix logo). I was hoping to try using the MTK backup to flash back all the files including the dev block, ebr and other needed files. That is my last alternative so help pls!!!. If i could get permission to download the mtk backup of the phone that would be great and I'm pretty sure that would work.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theodore
Theodore
Theodore
13-04-2015, 06:31 PM
(13-04-2015, 05:49 PM)hovatek
(13-04-2015, 02:44 PM)Theodore My phone is an Infinix Hot x50. It got bricked and but here's the main problem

supply a gmail address

albertnwachukwu@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 09:11 PM
(13-04-2015, 06:31 PM)Theodore albertnwachukwu@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.