Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Searching for specific magisk module
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Searching for specific magisk module

[Please help] Searching for specific magisk module

Deeni131
Deeni131
Deeni131
Experienced Member
28-10-2018, 12:52 PM

Pls is there any magisk module that can help me move apps to SD card? Or be able to move all obb files to SD card and still play the game?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-10-2018, 03:11 PM
(28-10-2018, 12:52 PM)Deeni131 Pls is there any magisk module that can help me move apps to SD card? Or be able to move all obb files to SD card and still play the game?

Try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1437.html

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
28-10-2018, 07:56 PM
(28-10-2018, 12:52 PM)Deeni131 Pls is there any magisk module that can help me move apps to SD card? Or be able to move all obb files to SD card and still play the game?

Try wat innagee said above, if it didn't work quite well, i alternatives for u to try which will surely convince u, it will enable ur app see obb folder in external sd card without hazzles , it can route unmove system app datas bound to internal to external sd card not to eat ur inner storage without problem, biliv me here, its a complete solution for android 5.1+ storage right to external sd card write access, try above first if u are good with dat

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Hovatek Mobile
Deeni131
Deeni131
Deeni131
Experienced Member
28-10-2018, 09:01 PM
I think i did try a way similar to that on my phone without using pc. It also include link2sdcard.but didn't work.but will try that and see. what about a module on xposed framework called obb to SD card, have u heard of it?
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
29-10-2018, 08:56 AM

(28-10-2018, 09:01 PM)Deeni131 I think i did try a way similar to that on my phone without using pc. It also include link2sdcard.but didn't work.but will try that and see. what about a module on xposed framework called obb to SD card, have u heard of it?

If u have xposed installed on ur phone , Den catch d magic, i have tried obb on sd but ain't efficient as this,its called XinternalSd, as i said above, its ur overall answer and it's efficient, and i am sure u will thank me later, it can even do d routing of inbound internal sd data to external and it won't worry ur phone in any way, just download, activate d module in xpose , restart ur phone and get back to d app,and select d app u want d data to be moved to sd,and d app with obb stuff , thank me later

Deeni131
Deeni131
Deeni131
Experienced Member
29-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Xinternalsd, will try it n feedback ltr. God bless
This is the method I followed but didn't work :
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/techwise...droid/amp/

I did everything right but when I try to move an app to sdcard a message pop up saying I can only link the app. And linking the app is only moving small mb to sdcard. Do u think xinternalsd will work on my kind of phone which traditionally don't have option to move apps to SD card? Hope u get my me right.
This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 12:23 PM by Deeni131.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
29-10-2018, 01:21 PM
(29-10-2018, 12:07 PM)Deeni131 Xinternalsd, will try it n feedback ltr. God bless

I did everything right but when I try to move an app to sdcard a message pop up saying I can only link the app. And linking the app is only moving small mb to sdcard. Do u think xinternalsd will work on my kind of phone which traditionally don't have option to move apps to SD card? Hope u get my me right.

when you try it then you will know if it works on your phone or not
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
29-10-2018, 11:26 PM
(29-10-2018, 01:21 PM)freshtyt
(29-10-2018, 12:07 PM)Deeni131

Don't get me wrong , xinternalsd will only route app which stores its data to like android/data in internal storage to ext card/android/data and some other files use by apps dat are bound to internal storage.example is ur fifa 14,wen u install fifa 14 , u have to put some files in d internal card which is d obb file, if u are using Android 5.1 upward , if u put obb of fifa 14 in ur external memory card, fifa app will not see d obb and it will prompt u to download another obb becos of Google limitation on writing changes, so for ur apps to route internal files dat are stored in Android /data or Android/obb and some files stored in d internal storage by using xinternal , if u should tick it,everything goes to sd card and u have excess memory left , it can even do for system apps but u should be carefull.
Quote:For the link2sd method, i have tried dis method every time , though actually is good for low memory phone but ur phone memory deter
riate with time, with time ur becomes sluggish and booting takes a long time when u do dis and u cant remove sd card any how, u have relink evrytime u boot or set autoboot on which to me not efficient, 3rdly is d link2sd method is like partial moving to external 2nd partition , app2sd all in one does it far beta and its efficient dan lin2sd, link 2sd doesn't link some odex file while app2sd link all including odex file and d lib ,and u don't need aparted sd partition, its built in app2sd all in one , as in d app author is just dope, I think his name is vicky boecnic or wat, he is author of idm+ for Android, pls don't try dat link2sd or app2sd method , u wouldn't do without a week without formatting d external action u created , its a workload on d ram and system has to check all d time for its effectiveness thereby making d phone slow with time of usage, use d xinternal sd, u will enjoy it and have peace of mind dan link2sd,

alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
29-10-2018, 11:26 PM
(29-10-2018, 01:21 PM)freshtyt
(29-10-2018, 12:07 PM)Deeni131

Don't get me wrong , xinternalsd will only route app which stores its data to like android/data in internal storage to ext card/android/data and some other files use by apps dat are bound to internal storage.example is ur fifa 14,wen u install fifa 14 , u have to put some files in d internal card which is d obb file, if u are using Android 5.1 upward , if u put obb of fifa 14 in ur external memory card, fifa app will not see d obb and it will prompt u to download another obb becos of Google limitation on writing changes, so for ur apps to route internal files dat are stored in Android /data or Android/obb and some files stored in d internal storage by using xinternal , if u should tick it,everything goes to sd card and u have excess memory left , it can even do for system apps but u should be carefull.
Quote:For the link2sd method, i have tried dis method every time , though actually is good for low memory phone but ur phone memory deter
riate with time, with time ur becomes sluggish and booting takes a long time when u do dis and u cant remove sd card any how, u have relink evrytime u boot or set autoboot on which to me not efficient, 3rdly is d link2sd method is like partial moving to external 2nd partition , app2sd all in one does dis, it far beta and its efficient dan link2sd, link 2sd doesn't link some odex file while app2sd link all including odex file and d lib ,and u don't need aparted sd partition, its built in app2sd all in one , as in d app author is just dope, I think his name is vicky boecnic or wat, he is author of idm+ for Android, pls don't try dat link2sd or app2sd method , u wouldn't do without a week without formatting d external partition u created , its a workload on d ram and system has to check all d time for its effectiveness thereby making d phone slow with time of usage, use d xinternal sd, u will enjoy it and have peace of mind dan link2sd,

This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 11:33 PM by alumi4skop.