Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY BLUBOO MAYA, ANDROID SYSTEM NOT COMING UP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MY BLUBOO MAYA, ANDROID SYSTEM NOT COMING UP

[Please help] MY BLUBOO MAYA, ANDROID SYSTEM NOT COMING UP

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2018, 06:27 PM

I really need your help, I am a new comer,
My Bluboo Maya is not showing the apps list, themes,Desktop cycles.
The only thing showing on the screen is d upper notification bar(showing d network bar and Battery) if I try to draw down d notification bar, nothing comes up, just blank!
I tried to set to recovery mode (by button down+power) but after some seconds it shows: Android with warning⚠ sign and then phone boots on, and still nothing come up, just blank

pls help!
thank you
This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 06:58 PM by Dare Tobi.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-10-2018, 10:01 PM
(29-10-2018, 06:27 PM)Dare Tobi I really need your help, I am a new comer,
The only thing showing on the screen is d upper notification bar(showing d network bar and Battery) if I try to draw down d notification bar, nothing comes up, just blank!
I tried to set to recovery mode (by button down+power) but after some seconds it shows: Android with warning⚠ sign and then phone boots on, and still nothing come up, just blank

pls help!
thank you

When you're on the exclamation mark screen do this, Hold the Power button first then the Volume increase button and then release both (at the same time) immediately you will then be in recovery mode.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2018, 03:50 PM
(29-10-2018, 06:27 PM)Dare Tobi I really need your help, I am a new comer,
I tried to set to recovery mode (by button down+power) but after some seconds it shows: Android with  warning⚠ sign and then phone boots on, and still nothing come up, just blank

pls help!
thank you

How exactly did this issue begin?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2018, 08:45 PM
@Mr Innagee, You are a genius, that was exactly what I did band the options in Recovery mode showed
So backed up my user data first to SD card(13gig) and then Wiped/Factory's reset so my phone Started working Afresh
My Problem now is when I restored the back up using the same process My phone went blank again.
So I formated again but this time around I want to extract individual files from the (.backup) files without Androids restore e.g from computer or apps
Thanks You
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2018, 08:53 PM

@Hovertek Admin
There was actually nothing wrong with the phone before.
I switched off my phone for charging one fateful day but after switching it on d next day I discovered it was blank and the android OS was not coming up.
My Main concern now is how to extract my files from the android backup(.backup) files
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2018, 09:08 PM
(29-10-2018, 10:01 PM)innagee
(29-10-2018, 06:27 PM)Dare Tobi I really need your help, I am a new comer,

pls help!
thank you

When you're on the exclamation mark screen do this, Hold the Power button first then the Volume increase button and then release both (at the same time) immediately you will then be in recovery mode.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

Thank You
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-10-2018, 11:17 AM
(30-10-2018, 08:53 PM)Dare Tobi @Hovertek Admin
I switched off my phone for charging  one fateful day but after switching it on d next day I discovered it was blank and the android OS was not coming up.
My Main concern now is how to extract my files from the android backup(.backup) files

that userdata backup is corrupt, that's probably the reason your phone doesn't boot when you restore it. doubt you'll be able to get anything from it
you can still try

join all the .backup files into one file [requires linux OS or cygwin]
Code:

cat userdata.backup1 userdata.backup2 userdata.backup* > final_userdata.backup

convert sparse to ext4 raw using simg2img
Code:

simg2img final_userdata.backup userdata.img

mount ext4 userdata [requires linux OS]
Code:

mount -o loop,rw -t ext4 userdata.img data/
OR
mount -t ext4 -o loop,rw userdata.img "data"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-10-2018, 04:10 PM
I switched off my phone for charging  one fateful day but after switching it on d next day I discovered it was blank and the android OS was not coming up.

It sounds like a launcher issue. You could try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9101.html if you have USB debugging enabled.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Enthusiastic Member
31-10-2018, 04:33 PM
(31-10-2018, 11:17 AM)X3non

that userdata backup is corrupt, that's probably the reason your phone doesn't boot when you restore it. doubt you'll be able to get anything from it
you can still try

join all the .backup files into one file [requires linux OS or cygwin]
Code:

cat userdata.backup1 userdata.backup2 userdata.backup* > final_userdata.backup

convert sparse to ext4 raw using simg2img
Code:

simg2img final_userdata.backup userdata.img

mount ext4 userdata [requires linux OS]
Code:

mount -o loop,rw -t ext4 userdata.img data/
OR
mount -t ext4 -o loop,rw userdata.img "data"

Waow,this is big, I thought I can get any app that can extract files from the .backup files
I don't know how to code Sad but I will try
Thank you
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Dare Tobi
Enthusiastic Member
31-10-2018, 04:35 PM

(31-10-2018, 04:10 PM)hovatek

It sounds like a launcher issue. You could try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9101.html if you have USB debugging enabled.

Thank you
Pages (2): 1 2 Next