Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[Custom ROM] I NEED CUSTOM ROM FOR INFINIX ZERO X506

I need cusom rom for infinix zero x506. I am using Lollipop 5.0 for infinix. I dnt like the rom i wnt to replace the original rom. Thanks

U can download the stock rom n install if u don't like the lollipop rom, there's also an xperia custom rom, I haven't tried it tho, which of the infinix zero do u have?!
mine is urgent... i tried helping a remove a forgotten password with sp flashtool and it ended up not eve booting...i need the costum rom for infinix x500 or and its .img and .ini files thank youuuuu
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 08:32 AM by hovatek. )
(04-18-2015, 01:36 AM)bkn Wrote: mine is urgent... i tried helping a remove a forgotten password with sp flashtool and it ended up not eve booting...i need the costum rom for infinix x500 or and its .img and .ini files thank youuuuu
create a new thread by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4
this is someone else's support thread
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 08:32 AM by hovatek. )
(04-13-2015, 04:56 PM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: I need cusom rom for infinix zero x506. I am using Lollipop 5.0 for infinix. I dnt like the rom i wnt to replace the original rom. Thanks
what you need is the stock ROM.
1. is yours the 8 or 16GB version?
2. supply a gmail address
i already created a thread with the title
[Custom ROM] infinix x500 rom and .img files but no reply yet
(04-17-2015, 10:26 PM)danteikhalea Wrote: U can download the stock rom n install if u don't like the lollipop rom, there's also an xperia custom rom, I haven't tried it tho, which of the infinix zero do u have?!

the one of 16GB.
I also need the stock rom for infinix x506 16+2 gb edition, please I need it urgently, my email is [email protected]
(06-30-2015, 02:04 PM)adetessy Wrote: I also need the stock rom for infinix x506 16+2 gb edition, please I need it urgently, my email is [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Please stock ROM 4 infinIx x506 2gb version is needed urgently... Soft brickend my phone when I didn't root properly with spTools and cwm mode...and diRectIons on how to use will be highly appreciated and anticipated... My email address is [email protected]..please grant