Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Change the motherboard of a computer
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Change the motherboard of a computer

[Please help] Change the motherboard of a computer

IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2018, 12:38 PM

I ask through this message, your help in order to be located in front of a problem I encounter with a laptop.

This is a laptop already used that I want to buy because the motherboard is dead and the owner wants to sell it at a very low price. This is a TOSHIBA SATELLITE. I want to buy it and then buy a new motherboard and entrust the task to a technician.
I humbly ask your advice to know: Does changing motherboards can create malfunctions later or prevent the computer from working properly?.
Can I use a computer for a long time after changing the motherboard?

Thanking you in advance, I wish you a good time.

Gratefully
IntheTek
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-10-2018, 04:24 PM
(30-10-2018, 12:38 PM)IntheTek I ask through this message, your help in order to be located in front of a problem I encounter with a laptop.

This is a laptop already used that I want to buy because the motherboard is dead and the owner wants to sell it at a very low price. This is a TOSHIBA SATELLITE. I want to buy it and then buy a new motherboard and entrust the task to a technician.
I humbly ask your advice to know: Does changing motherboards can create malfunctions later or prevent the computer from working properly?.

Gratefully
IntheTek

You won't have any problem as long as the board you bought is fully functioning and other components like the HDD, screen, RAM, network card etc. are also good.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2018, 05:30 PM
(30-10-2018, 04:24 PM)innagee
(30-10-2018, 12:38 PM)IntheTek I ask through this message, your help in order to be located in front of a problem I encounter with a laptop.

Gratefully
IntheTek

You won't have any problem as long as the board you bought is fully functioning and other components like the HDD, screen, RAM, network card etc. are also good.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

I just read your message and i want to thank you sincerely for your quick answer.
Best wishes from a brother.

Gratefully.