Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix hot x507 stuck in bootloop after wrong restore using titanium backup

Sad 

- infinix hot x507. Please i need access to backup stock rom. I need permission to download the stock backup.

i was transferring backups from old phone to this one and mistakingly restored system apps and data! phone then got stuck in bootloop.

Gmail: [email protected]

(04-14-2015, 12:31 AM)drhakona Wrote: - infinix hot x507. Please i need access to backup stock rom. I need permission to download the stock backup.

i was transferring backups from old phone to this one and mistakingly restored system apps and data! phone then got stuck in bootloop.

Gmail: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thank You so much!
I flashed and everything but the phone is still stuck in bootloop! and i try going into recovery mode but there's no stock recovery mode! when i press volume up and power button together and hold nothing happens!
(04-14-2015, 06:15 PM)drhakona Wrote: I flashed and everything but the phone is still stuck in bootloop! and i try going into recovery mode but there's no stock recovery mode! when i press volume up and power button together and hold nothing happens!

1. Ensure there's an SD card in the phone
2. Press volume up first before power button
Thank You. It worked. after i went into recovery i wiped all data/ cash - phone is now working perfectly.

It's a little bit strange to need empty sd-card though. Big Grin
OK. Now iRoot isnot working anymore! I tried several times on PC, it says rooting now then the phone reboots and iRoot says root complete. But actually there's no root on the phone!

Any other way to root infinix hot x507? i don't have CWM yet on the phone.
(04-15-2015, 03:37 PM)drhakona Wrote: OK. Now iRoot isnot working anymore! I tried several times on PC, it says rooting now then the phone reboots and iRoot says root complete. But actually there's no root on the phone!

Any other way to root infinix hot x507? i don't have CWM yet on the phone.

create a new thread for this