Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android need help in flashing huawe mate 7 l-09
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

need help in flashing huawe mate 7 l-09

need help in flashing huawe mate 7 l-09

Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
04-11-2018, 03:31 PM

helo i have a huawei mate 7l-09  it gets stuck on huawei logo tried wipe data , factory reset via stock recovery same result . tired downloading a firmware and flashing through sd card it failed . have never flashed huawei phones before only samsung & htc . how can i get to know the correct firmware to flash and is it necessary that bootloader needs to be unlocked to do that on thies models even if flashing a stock rom? i also dont know if its only to flash its region firmware as am not sure phones region. PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO THANKS
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-11-2018, 10:30 PM
(04-11-2018, 03:31 PM)Mwansa Reuben helo i have a huawei mate 7l-09  it gets stuck on huawei logo tried wipe data , factory reset via stock recovery same result . tired downloading a firmware and flashing through sd card it failed . have never flashed huawei phones before only samsung & htc . how can i get to know the correct firmware to flash and is it necessary that bootloader needs to be unlocked to do that on thies models even if flashing a stock rom? i also dont know if its only to flash its region firmware as am not sure phones region. PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO THANKS

What's the phone's chipset?
How did the stuck problem starts?
Do you know the phone's original build no.?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 10:55 PM by xerxes.
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
06-11-2018, 10:36 AM
(04-11-2018, 10:30 PM)innagee
(04-11-2018, 03:31 PM)Mwansa Reuben helo i have a huawei mate 7l-09  it gets stuck on huawei logo tried wipe data , factory reset via stock recovery same result . tired downloading a firmware and flashing through sd card it failed . have never flashed huawei phones before only samsung & htc . how can i get to know the correct firmware to flash and is it necessary that bootloader needs to be unlocked to do that on thies models even if flashing a stock rom? i also dont know if its only to flash its region firmware as am not sure phones region. PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO THANKS

What's the phone's chipset?
How did the stuck problem starts?
Do you know the phone's original build no.?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

not sure what chipset is in it was bought to me i flash phones but noy huawei person said thry bought got it abroad europe, they have no idea original buld & it just started itself . any ideas how to get the right files or not possible feel like giving it back if am unable to.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-11-2018, 01:30 PM
(06-11-2018, 10:36 AM)Mwansa Reuben not sure what chipset is in it was bought to me i flash phones but noy huawei person said thry bought got it abroad europe, they have no idea original buld & it just started itself . any ideas how to get the right files or not possible feel like giving it back if am unable to.

when you boot into recovery mode, check if you can find build number written on the top of recovery mode
what error message did you get when you tried flashing using sdcard?
is this the firmware you tried flashing? http://firmware-up.com/system/files/basi...32B571.zip

try flashing this firmware
unzip the compressed zip file
create folder named dload in root of your internal storage or on your microSD card and place update.app into the dload folder
start the phone while holding vol up all three buttons on the right side
if you copy the update.app file correctly, installation will start
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
08-11-2018, 04:02 PM

(06-11-2018, 01:30 PM)freshtyt
(06-11-2018, 10:36 AM)Mwansa Reuben not sure what chipset is in it was bought to me i flash phones but noy huawei person said thry bought got it abroad europe, they have no idea original buld & it just started itself . any ideas how to get the right files or not possible feel like giving it back if am unable to.

when you boot into recovery mode, check if you can find build number written on the top of recovery mode
is this the firmware you tried flashing? http://firmware-up.com/system/files/basi...32B571.zip

create folder named dload in root of your internal storage or on your microSD card and place update.app into the dload folder

had tried flashing an indian firmware i think it started then said update failed flashing through sd card let me try that firmwre & get back to you , booting into recovery shows no build number
This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 04:23 PM by Mwansa Reuben.
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
08-11-2018, 04:05 PM
pic of recovery, download mode and back if you neeed  any more photo to hrlp with info let me know
This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 04:12 PM by Mwansa Reuben.
Attached Files
.jpg
20181108_164754.jpg
Size: 318.96 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
20181108_165019.jpg
Size: 206.46 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
20181108_164804.jpg
Size: 195.39 KB / Downloads: 1
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
08-11-2018, 05:42 PM
(08-11-2018, 04:02 PM)Mwansa Reuben
(06-11-2018, 01:30 PM)freshtyt
(06-11-2018, 10:36 AM)Mwansa Reuben not sure what chipset is in it was bought to me i flash phones but noy huawei person said thry bought got it abroad europe, they have no idea original buld & it just started itself . any ideas how to get the right files or not possible feel like giving it back if am unable to.

had tried flashing an indian firmware i think it started then said update failed flashing through sd card let me try that firmwre & get back to you , booting into recovery shows no build number
just tried the firmware you posted same thing it showed starting updatefirmware then stoped software update failed which other files should i try?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-11-2018, 07:48 PM
(08-11-2018, 05:42 PM)Mwansa Reuben just tried the firmware you posted same thing it showed starting updatefirmware then stoped software update failed which other files should i try?

when it fails, is there any error message? attach a picture of the screen when the update fails
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
11-11-2018, 08:38 PM
have since given the phone back  to the owner since was unable to fix it. thanks for all the help to everyone who tried to. 
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
Mwansa Reuben
11-11-2018, 08:41 PM

have since given the phone back  to the owner since was unable to fix it. thanks for all the help to everyone who tried to.