Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H8 hangs at startup with logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H8 hangs at startup with logo

[Please help] Tecno H8 hangs at startup with logo

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
09-11-2018, 04:33 PM

Please my phone Tecno Droidpad 8H keeps upgrading several times, gets to the logo and starts all over the process of booting up for the past one week. I just used the flash tool to work on it now and it only came up with the Smartlife logo and stops even after restarting several times. What can I do to recover my phone and make it work properly again. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-11-2018, 08:40 PM
(09-11-2018, 04:33 PM)ohlootoyne Please my phone Tecno Droidpad 8H keeps upgrading several times, gets to the logo and starts all over the process of booting up for the past one week. I just used the flash tool to work on it now and it only came up with the Smartlife logo and stops even after restarting several times. What can I do to recover my phone and make it work properly again. Thanks

did you take note of the build number of your phone before flashing?
did you perform a factory reset after successfully flashing with sp flash tool?
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
13-11-2018, 02:57 PM
Have tried doing a factory reset on my phone after using the flash tool and thanks the phone came back on, booting progressively to working condition but its now giving me wrong imei error. Have tried following the steps to write the imei to my phone, however am not getting though with the error message only when imei checksum is enable. Need your assistance on this, thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-11-2018, 04:21 PM
(13-11-2018, 02:57 PM)ohlootoyne Have tried doing a factory reset on my phone after using the flash tool and thanks the phone came back on, booting progressively to working condition but its now giving me wrong imei error. Have tried following the steps to write the imei to my phone, however am not getting though with the error message only when imei checksum is enable. Need your assistance on this, thanks

Ensure the baseband on the phone isn't unknown. 
'Settings > about phone > baseband'
Then fix invalid imei using the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
14-11-2018, 12:56 PM

My work on the imei write keeps stopping at get kernel port on 21% and stops automatically.
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
14-11-2018, 01:17 PM
After successful implementation, its given an error message please try to load the other NVRAM database. 
Database inconsistent 
Target SW version 
MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V1.P1
Nvram Db  Version
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V34.P4
Attached Files
.jpg
IMEI Write Error.jpg
Size: 109.61 KB / Downloads: 1
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
14-11-2018, 02:28 PM
(13-11-2018, 04:21 PM)X3non
(13-11-2018, 02:57 PM)ohlootoyne Have tried doing a factory reset on my phone after using the flash tool and thanks the phone came back on, booting progressively to working condition but its now giving me wrong imei error. Have tried following the steps to write the imei to my phone, however am not getting though with the error message only when imei checksum is enable. Need your assistance on this, thanks

Ensure the baseband on the phone isn't unknown. 
'Settings > about phone > baseband'
Then fix invalid imei using the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
@ohlootyne  attend to X3non's advice carefully, verify firstly that you have baseband.

Give feedback
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
14-11-2018, 02:53 PM
@ohlootyne  attend to X3non's advice carefully, verify firstly that you have baseband.

There is no baseline after checking the information on my phone
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-11-2018, 03:38 PM
(14-11-2018, 02:53 PM)ohlootoyne @ohlootyne  attend to X3non's advice carefully, verify firstly that you have baseband.

There is no baseline after checking the information on my phone

On your phone, goto Settings > about phone > baseband
Tell us what you see in baseband
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
ohlootoyne
14-11-2018, 03:51 PM

What i meant was that the baseband is showing unknown on my phone, sorry
Pages (2): 1 2 Next