Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno D1

Good day bro. I was browsing with ma tecno D1 and it hanged. I waited for some minutes thinking it will continue working but it did not. So, I removed d battery and inserted it back. I powered it on and it got stock at tecno logo for a long time. After likE 10 minutes, I removed d battery and inserted it back and powered it on but it jst vibrated and nothing showed on the screen. If I plug it to charger, it does not show anything. Pls help.

(04-14-2015, 03:41 PM)donsuly Wrote: Good day bro. I was browsing with ma tecno D1 and it hanged. I waited for some minutes thinking it will continue working but it did not. So, I removed d battery and inserted it back. I powered it on and it got stock at tecno logo for a long time. After likE 10 minutes, I removed d battery and inserted it back and powered it on but it jst vibrated and nothing showed on the screen. If I plug it to charger, it does not show anything. Pls help.

1. do you have the stock backup there
2. have you tried removing the sd card, sim and battery for 30 seconds
3. have you tried charging the battery with a desktop charger for 2 hours
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yeah. I have a Tecno D1 stock backup but its for anoda phone. I av removed d battery and sim for over 12 hrs but I av not removed d sd card. I have charged the battery with desktop for more then 2hrs and I used d battery on another phone and it worked fine.
(04-15-2015, 06:24 AM)donsuly Wrote: Yeah. I have a Tecno D1 stock backup but its for anoda phone. I av removed d battery and sim for over 12 hrs but I av not removed d sd card. I have charged the battery with desktop for more then 2hrs and I used d battery on another phone and it worked fine.

ok. try re-flashing the stock backup to your phone using Sp flash tool then
. Pls upload dat ur Tecno D1 rom bcos my own bricked. U're my last hope
@ lilauch: I av uploaded it. Ask *Hovatek* to grant u permission to download it.
@ HOVATEK: When i tried flashing the stock back up to my phone, I got this error message

BROM ERROR: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144).
(04-18-2015, 09:06 AM)donsuly Wrote: @ HOVATEK: When i tried flashing the stock back up to my phone, I got this error message

BROM ERROR: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144).

ok. what was the hint at the bottom
(04-18-2015, 08:59 AM)donsuly Wrote: @ lilauch: I av uploaded it. Ask *Hovatek* to grant u permission to download it.

yes, its uploaded and sent it. Many thanks to people like you