Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to change the imei number of itel_it1502
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to change the imei number of itel_it1502

[Please help] How to change the imei number of itel_it1502

Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Techie Member
14-04-2015, 09:31 PM

How to change the imei number of itel_it1502. I have rooted the phone successfully and then installed mobile uncle and i grant it root permission. But when the app open and i click Engineering Mode, i only android mode it didnt show mtk engineering mode. I also tried an app called Engineering Mode Mtk which i downloaded from play storee. If i click the app the will show me Uninstall, this device is not an mtk device. Pls i need help.
This post was last modified: 14-04-2015, 09:31 PM by Ibsondwaplord.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2015, 10:30 PM
(14-04-2015, 09:31 PM)Ibsondwaplord How to change the imei number of itel_it1502. I have rooted the phone successfully and then installed mobile uncle and i grant it root permission. But when the app open and i click Engineering Mode, i only android mode it didnt show mtk engineering mode. I also tried an app called Engineering Mode Mtk which i downloaded from play storee. If i click the app the will show me Uninstall, this device is not an mtk device. Pls i need help.

itel is spreadtrum, not mtk so that wont work. read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-664.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.