Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to install system update after root Infinix zero16g?

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 12:38 AM by mostafasasa. )

How to install system update after root Infinix zero16g i tried to do that when it downloaded my phone restarting and installing it and when it came in half load it turn me to cwm recovery.
i root my infinix with kingoroot and unrooted it to install system update and it also take me to cwm recovery plz tell me how could i install last system update without making factory mode or flashing stock room because i want not to lose any of my programs, data, games and etc.. or uninstall cwm recovery and reinstall it after installing system update because i think this problem because of cwm recovery.

(04-15-2015, 12:33 AM)mostafasasa Wrote: How to install system update after root Infinix zero16g i tried to do that when it downloaded my phone restarting and installing it and when it came in half load it turn me to cwm recovery.
i root my infinix with kingoroot and unrooted it to install system update and it also take me to cwm recovery plz tell me how could i install last system update without making factory mode or flashing stock room because i want not to lose any of my programs, data, games and etc.. or uninstall cwm recovery and reinstall it after installing system update because i think this problem because of cwm recovery.
I think the update itself is the problem
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 07:30 PM by mostafasasa. )
So what could I do bro to install this latest update?
??????????
(04-15-2015, 12:33 PM)mostafasasa Wrote: So what could I do bro to install this latest update?

you might want to wait for a few more weeks
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Sorry but why?
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 09:43 PM by X3non. )
(04-15-2015, 08:38 PM)mostafasasa Wrote: Sorry but why?

probably by then they might have released a better update and fixed the bug
But my brother has same mobile and installed last update and mobile work good with him
(04-15-2015, 09:55 PM)mostafasasa Wrote: But my brother has same mobile and installed last update and mobile work good with him

does your bro have cwm installed or is he still using stock recovery?
he still using stock recovery and not rooted his device