Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] S Colo P9 Plus Bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] S Colo P9 Plus Bricked

[Please help] S Colo P9 Plus Bricked

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
raza05
raza05
raza05
02-12-2018, 06:08 AM

(01-12-2018, 11:09 AM)hovatek
(01-12-2018, 08:55 AM)raza05   I am trying to build my old laptop for windows seven hope it'll work in a couple of days mean while here are the result of screen shot from Wwr_MTK  it says " the selected ROm contains only preloader " you can check & suggest what to do next

Pause whatever you're doing, lets do a recap.
..so you flashed a firmware (got to 100%) then this caused the phone to get bricked.
Now, the backup from a working phone keeps giving error 4032.
I suspect the backup (working phone) might not be same as yours or something has gone horribly wrong with your phone.
Put aside the working phone and lets pend wwr for a moment.
Try reflashing the firmware that bricked the phone (the one you downloaded, not the backup) and lets know if flashing is successful or you get an error

...Yes as already discussed about the backup from working was made from Volcano ..the scatter file from Volcano could be the cause of Error 4032 ...Yes I have tried many times to reinstall the downloaded back up but it's not working you can check the screen shots from previous posts same problem same error .... it was installed then but it's not working now I have tried different versions of SPFT  even the latest one but nothing ..in fact I went to a guy who has volcano with my working phone when I was done with the downloaded version I have tried also downloading from different servers but no result mostly every one has uploaded similar file made from inifinty box & claims to 10000% tested on SPFT  ...right now I am not sure what's wrong...& about working phone its' the same model Same company I bought two set from UAE one for me & one for my bro which is working
This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 06:18 AM by raza05.
raza05
raza05
raza05
02-12-2018, 06:48 AM
Just to make sure I tried it again & here are the result screen shot the... SPFT is similar which was used when flash done was ok ...& similar Rom downloaded which was installed
Attached Files
.jpg
SPFT 1620 error with downloaded firmware.JPG
Size: 124.3 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2018, 12:20 PM
(02-12-2018, 06:48 AM)raza05 Just to make sure I tried it again & here are the result screen shot the... SPFT is similar which was used when flash done was ok ...& similar Rom downloaded which was installed

Yours is similar to the scenario @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html
Guess you'll need the firmware of a different build number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
raza05
raza05
raza05
03-12-2018, 12:56 PM
(03-12-2018, 12:20 PM)hovatek
(02-12-2018, 06:48 AM)raza05 Just to make sure I tried it again & here are the result screen shot the... SPFT is similar which was used when flash done was ok ...& similar Rom downloaded which was installed

Yours is similar to the scenario @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html

so ...that's all  ..how to check which firmware works
raza05
raza05
raza05
03-12-2018, 01:52 PM

So far up till Now I have tested the volcano backup on Miracle 2.27a  with installing windows seven on my pc the result is BootData Error (2): 0_0 Ii am attaching screen shot . this could be my last post on this forum related to this as I am going to try some other ways if I succeed I ''ll definitely post the detail reply how I fix that if I don't then of course nothing will be left to say ..I must say thanks to all the members & admin of Hovatek for their time & effort they spend on me I appreciate their work which is no doubt wonderful this forum is unique in every way ...Thanks again guys ..& admin please if I dont return in few days delete all this thread as there wasn't any out come from all these efforts
Best Regards
This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 05:24 AM by raza05.
Attached Files
.jpg
Miracle error 2.27a.jpg
Size: 242.18 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
Read info miracle box.jpg
Size: 224.68 KB / Downloads: 2
raza05
raza05
raza05
04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
(03-12-2018, 12:20 PM)hovatek

I wasn't gonna post untill i find something but there is some thing happened in which needs your attention ...I tried to read back from sp flash tool 5.1836 of my working phone after reaching 51 % it stopped & give the error 4009 i.e
 Error 4009: S_FT_READBACK_FAIL
i wasn't able to take a screen shot but as far as i remember it was some BRom error written under the phone is silent  ...( i Know it will come back I put it on charging ) ..may be that could be the reason volcano backup wasn't working at first place any suggestion what to do next I need your opinion on that
This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 09:52 AM by raza05.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2018, 06:33 PM
(04-12-2018, 09:10 AM)raza05 I wasn't gonna post untill i find something but there is some thing happened in which needs your attention ...I tried to read back from sp flash tool 5.1836 of my working phone after reaching 51 % it stopped & give the error 4009 i.e
 Error 4009: S_FT_READBACK_FAIL
i wasn't able to take a screen shot but as far as i remember it was some BRom error written under the phone is silent  ...( i Know it will come back I put it on charging ) ..may be that could be the reason volcano backup wasn't working at first place any suggestion what to do next I need your opinion on that

try doing the backup without userdata &cache
Read the "How to skip userdata and cache when dumping ROM using Wwr_MTK" part @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-22701.html
Also, try v5.1352
This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 07:08 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
raza05
raza05
raza05
09-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Finally to day I recovered my bricked hand set it's working now here are the details
I made the backup of working s-color p9plus with Wwwr_MTK +Sp flash Tool v5.1836 ..this is the latest & best version of Flash tool there are rare chances that your set could be silent during read back interruptions ..I dont know how they managed to solve this issue but in this version if you mistakenly interrupted the read back process ..you need not to worry it 'll be alright just pull the cable & turn on the handset I tried & few times to check & every thing was fine ..Then i re flashed the bricked set with the extracted Rom & here is it's working
I have uploaded it on mega if any one wants to use it it's there here is the link
https://mega.nz/#!arhmhYCa!3Gbj-nvqXkDGa...dONMb_bmyA
I especially thanks to Hoavtek forum members & admin who helped as I was totally blind in Flashing area of android phone but now I started learning & I hope some day I'll be there to help others
Thanks to you all people
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2018, 11:40 AM
(09-12-2018, 01:36 PM)raza05 Finally to day I recovered my bricked hand set it's working now here are the details
I made the backup of working s-color p9plus  with Wwwr_MTK +Sp flash Tool v5.1836 ..this is the latest & best version of Flash tool there are rare chances that your set could be silent during read back interruptions ..I dont know how they managed to solve this issue but in this version if you mistakenly interrupted the read back process ..you need not to worry it 'll be alright just pull the cable & turn on the handset I tried & few times to check & every thing was fine ..Then i re flashed the bricked set with the extracted Rom & here is it's working
I have uploaded it on mega if any one wants to use it it's there here is the link
I especially thanks to Hoavtek forum members & admin who helped as I was totally blind in Flashing area of android phone but now I started learning & I hope some day I'll be there to help others
Thanks to you all people

Thanks for sharing the file

Note!
raza05
raza05
raza05
10-12-2018, 01:04 PM

(10-12-2018, 11:40 AM)hovatek
(09-12-2018, 01:36 PM)raza05 Finally to day I recovered my bricked hand set it's working now here are the details
I made the backup of working s-color p9plus  with Wwwr_MTK +Sp flash Tool v5.1836 ..this is the latest & best version of Flash tool there are rare chances that your set could be silent during read back interruptions ..I dont know how they managed to solve this issue but in this version if you mistakenly interrupted the read back process ..you need not to worry it 'll be alright just pull the cable & turn on the handset I tried & few times to check & every thing was fine ..Then i re flashed the bricked set with the extracted Rom & here is it's working
Thanks to you all people

Thanks for sharing the file

welcome
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4