Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Please help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Please help

[Downloads] Please help

Guystavr
Guystavr
Guystavr
28-11-2018, 12:17 PM

I tried to bypass frp lock on my infinix s2 pro x522 with sp flash tool,but i didn't follow correct procedures so i ended up bricking it. Now i want to download custom rom for it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-11-2018, 04:01 PM
(28-11-2018, 12:17 PM)Guystavr I tried to bypass frp lock on my infinix s2 pro x522 with sp flash tool,but i didn't follow correct procedures so i ended up bricking it. Now i want to download custom rom for it.

You meant stock ROM.
Did you format a single partition or whole flash?
If single then which partition did you format, where did you get the scatter file you used to format with it and was formatting the partition successful or it ended with an error?

Also, try disconnecting/reconnecting the phone's battery and plug the phone to charger for few hours and see if you can power on the phone.
This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 04:14 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2018, 04:26 PM
(28-11-2018, 12:17 PM)Guystavr I tried to bypass frp lock on my infinix s2 pro x522 with sp flash tool,but i didn't follow correct procedures so i ended up bricking it. Now i want to download custom rom for it.

What you need is a stock rom, not custom.
How exactly did you try bypassing FRP and at what point did the phone get bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.