Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock B310s-22 dead after flashing usbloader
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

B310s-22 dead after flashing usbloader

B310s-22 dead after flashing usbloader

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Sultanpepper
Sultanpepper
Sultanpepper
01-12-2018, 02:29 PM

Hello,

I have flashed a B310s-22 with a usbloader file with Balong usb while attempting to unlock the router. As a result the router is stuck in emergency mode ( no leds working and one COM port working ). I've tried to flash several usbloader files and fixes and each gave as symptom as follows :

1. Power Led working, only one COM port and cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 as well ... nothing works.

2. Power Led works for a couple of seconds then turns off , only one COM port and cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 as well ... nothing works.

3. No Led works , 2 COM ports working and Huawei modem appears in device manager,cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 detects but fails to write the firmware.

4. Ethernet Led blinks periodically , only one COM port and cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 as well ... nothing works.

If i reset power form router it starts in emergency mode again with no leds as stated above.

I would really appreicate if anyone with experience or insight to help out.

Regards
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
01-12-2018, 03:53 PM
(01-12-2018, 02:29 PM)Sultanpepper Hello,

I have flashed a B310s-22 with a usbloader file with Balong usb while attempting to unlock the router. As a result the router is stuck in emergency mode ( no leds working and one COM port working ). I've tried to flash several usbloader files and fixes and each gave as symptom as follows :

1. Power Led working, only one COM port and cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 as well ... nothing works.

2. Power Led works for a couple of seconds then turns off , only one COM port and cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 as well ... nothing works.

3. No Led works , 2 COM ports working and Huawei modem appears in device manager,cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 detects but fails to write the firmware.

4. Ethernet Led blinks periodically , only one COM port and cannot flash any firmware , DC unlocker doesnt detect anything and Huawei Flasher 1.6 and V2 as well ... nothing works.

If i reset power form router it starts in emergency mode again with no leds as stated above.

Regards
Read Pm and prepare for Remote Assistance
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
02-12-2018, 01:13 PM
(01-12-2018, 03:53 PM)droidmobitech

Regards
Device has been successfully repaired and Unlocked

All Done

Problem Solved
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
02-12-2018, 01:14 PM
PCB Image [Image: fd308a9fcda062a97d3009193a478796.jpg]
Sultanpepper
Sultanpepper
Sultanpepper
02-12-2018, 02:38 PM

Modem recovered and unlocked in no time by @droidmobitech , i am quite pleased with the professional work done here and would come back again for any assistance/repairs.
[Image: 34h6eqw.jpg]
[Image: 15ojq7m.jpg]
[Image: 2aj89k.jpg]
This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 02:44 PM by Sultanpepper.
enac
enac
enac
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2018, 11:55 AM
(02-12-2018, 01:13 PM)droidmobitech

Regards

All Done

Problem Solved

Please help me, I have the same problem with the same modem.
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
21-12-2018, 12:45 PM
(21-12-2018, 11:55 AM)enac

Regards

All Done

Problem Solved

@enac ;

For remote assistance; you will need team viewer and good internet speed
enac
enac
enac
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2018, 01:13 PM
My WHATSAPP +237699507280

Envoyé de mon One en utilisant Tapatalk
enac
enac
enac
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2018, 03:08 PM
(21-12-2018, 12:45 PM)droidmobitech
(21-12-2018, 11:55 AM)enac

Regards

All Done

Problem Solved

@enac ;

For remote assistance; you will need team viewer and good internet speed
THanks, it worked 

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2018-12-21-at-14-54-43.jpg]

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2018-12-21-at-14-54-43-1.jpg]

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2018-12-21-at-14-54-43-2.jpg]
tchekAmar
tchekAmar
tchekAmar
05-01-2019, 10:59 PM

Hello,
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next