Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need a Secure Boot DA for BLU Vivo XI+ (Solved see last post)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need a Secure Boot DA for BLU Vivo XI+ (Solved see last post)

[Please help] Need a Secure Boot DA for BLU Vivo XI+ (Solved see last post)

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Techguy777
Techguy777
Techguy777
15-12-2018, 10:03 PM

I get what you're saying without firmware it's not a good idea to try to flash with fast boot because it it does require a DA file it could lead to problems. Thanks for replying.
PsychoFad
PsychoFad
PsychoFad
Enthusiastic Member
25-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Good News!  A friendly Vietnamese fellow has shared a DA and Auth file which when combined with the Preloader.bin from the Blu Vivo XI+ allows you to read and backup the device!  This same Auth and DA was also used to backup the Blu Vivo XL4 with success, I am sharing this here as thanks for your attempts to help as well as the excellent guide on how to use SP Flash and WwR Tools to read my phone! 

Please make sure this gets a home in your Custom DA Forums for others to benefit from it as well!

Included in the attachment are the DA, Auth, and Preloader.bin for the Blu Vivo XI+
This post was last modified: 25-12-2018, 03:44 PM by PsychoFad.
Attached Files
.zip
CustomDA_Auth_Preloader.zip
Size: 1.96 MB / Downloads: 36
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-12-2018, 09:41 PM
(25-12-2018, 03:42 PM)PsychoFad Good News!  A friendly Vietnamese fellow has shared a DA and Auth file which when combined with the Preloader.bin from the Blu Vivo XI+ allows you to read and backup the device!  This same Auth and DA was also used to backup the Blu Vivo XL4 with success, I am sharing this here as thanks for your attempts to help as well as the excellent guide on how to use SP Flash and WwR Tools to read my phone! 

Please make sure this gets a home in your Custom DA Forums for others to benefit from it as well!

Included in the attachment are the DA, Auth, and Preloader.bin for the Blu Vivo XI+

Nice! thank you.
This post was last modified: 25-12-2018, 09:43 PM by xerxes.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2