Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] PLEASE HELP ME WHERE TO GOT BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2 STOCK ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] PLEASE HELP ME WHERE TO GOT BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2 STOCK ROM

[Please help] PLEASE HELP ME WHERE TO GOT BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2 STOCK ROM

sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
15-04-2015, 07:27 PM

Please till now i'm tired to look for this my phone have longer time since bricked but no answer anwhere,,please forum members if somebody have this kind of rom post to me i'll pay if possible iam from TANZANIA (EMAIL.sebastianchulla@gmail.com) thanks GOD bless all participants.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2015, 08:28 PM
(15-04-2015, 07:27 PM)sebastiiabchulla Please till now i'm tired to look for this my phone have longer time since bricked but no answer anwhere,,please forum members if somebody have this kind of rom post to me i'll pay if possible iam from TANZANIA (EMAIL.sebastianchulla@gmail.com) thanks GOD bless all participants.

couldnt find it after a quick search. lets hope someone here will help you with a download link

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
16-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Ok i'll happy if somebody will give me download link of this kind of stock rom ,thank you, and GOD bless you for this hard job.
justusjames
justusjames
justusjames
Enthusiastic Member
06-05-2015, 10:30 PM
you will not get a real stock rom for this very phone because I tried to contact the company its self but there is no way to email them, anyway if you have system IMG backup, I can make for u an update zip, that's the only chance u have. I saw u flashed a wrong firmware in a certain thread, u will need a working uboot file.
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
07-05-2015, 10:35 AM

Thanks ,if well just help me for that uptodate.
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
08-05-2015, 06:40 PM
So please link me to where ican got that archive
justusjames
justusjames
justusjames
Enthusiastic Member
08-05-2015, 10:33 PM
the files I have are not complete coz I lost the system IMG but I have the rest like boot, recovery uboot etc..... that's not a complete archive
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
09-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Even if not coplete just i'm also goes on searching and if i can got it i'll fix it but if well send it to me even not complete.. ,do u have this brand with model?
justusjames
justusjames
justusjames
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 10:56 PM
I will send to the email any time
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
11-05-2015, 04:16 PM

Thanks for support! GOD bless you!