Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] PLEASE HELP ME WHERE TO GOT BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2 STOCK ROM

Please till now i'm tired to look for this my phone have longer time since bricked but no answer anwhere,,please forum members if somebody have this kind of rom post to me i'll pay if possible iam from TANZANIA (EMAIL.sebastianchulla@gmail.com) thanks GOD bless all participants.

(04-15-2015, 07:27 PM)sebastiiabchulla Wrote: Please till now i'm tired to look for this my phone have longer time since bricked but no answer anwhere,,please forum members if somebody have this kind of rom post to me i'll pay if possible iam from TANZANIA (EMAIL.sebastianchulla@gmail.com) thanks GOD bless all participants.

couldnt find it after a quick search. lets hope someone here will help you with a download link
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
Ok i'll happy if somebody will give me download link of this kind of stock rom ,thank you, and GOD bless you for this hard job.
you will not get a real stock rom for this very phone because I tried to contact the company its self but there is no way to email them, anyway if you have system IMG backup, I can make for u an update zip, that's the only chance u have. I saw u flashed a wrong firmware in a certain thread, u will need a working uboot file.
Thanks ,if well just help me for that uptodate.
So please link me to where ican got that archive
the files I have are not complete coz I lost the system IMG but I have the rest like boot, recovery uboot etc..... that's not a complete archive
Even if not coplete just i'm also goes on searching and if i can got it i'll fix it but if well send it to me even not complete.. ,do u have this brand with model?
I will send to the email any time
Thanks for support! GOD bless you!