Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Need TWRP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Need TWRP

[Please help] Need TWRP

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
merajbd
merajbd
merajbd
17-12-2018, 03:01 PM

Yes, after a night passing my tab has drained out battery. Then I connected to my tablet to the charger and after 5 min, I pressed the power button and it was booted normally to home screen. Then I tried to auto port by PC. But unfortunately PC couldn't detect my Tablet. PC says "USB device is not recognized" or something like that. Then I tried to change USB port of PC and USB Cable. Even I rebooted the PC but it still didn't reconized my tab. I guess there is something wrong with my tablet's usb port. Now you are my only hope. I am not a very expert on porting. But if you provide me any link with good a guide of porting (mtk) then I can try myself first. I tried to port twrp once with xda's guide yesterday. After porting and flashing, when I booted to recovery I got a splash screen with many color lines mixed then it rebooted automatically to homescreen after a few seconds.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2018, 03:33 PM
(17-12-2018, 03:01 PM)merajbd Yes, after a night passing my tab has drained out battery. Then I connected to my tablet to the charger and after 5 min, I pressed the power button and it was booted normally to home screen. Then I tried to auto port by PC. But unfortunately PC couldn't detect my Tablet. PC says "USB device is not recognized" or something like that. Then I tried to change USB port of PC and USB Cable. Even I rebooted the PC but it still didn't reconized my tab. I guess there is something wrong with my tablet's usb port. Now you are my only hope. I am not a very expert on porting. But if you provide me any link with good a guide of porting (mtk) then I can try myself first. I tried to port twrp once with xda's guide yesterday. After porting and flashing, when I booted to recovery I got a splash screen with many color lines mixed then it rebooted automatically to homescreen after a few seconds.

Try this
https://mega.nz/#!ZWQS0ITK!IYgN_ZcYSM2XY...lgE5cTNkfU

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
merajbd
merajbd
merajbd
18-12-2018, 05:49 PM
CWM is working perfectly! Thanks once again. You are the best!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2