Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Stock boot image not booting only patched boot image booting
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Stock boot image not booting only patched boot image booting

Stock boot image not booting only patched boot image booting

Shihoos
Shihoos
Shihoos
Techie Member
16-12-2018, 01:44 PM

My device stock boot image is not working. Only patched boot with magisk boot image is working when flashing with stock boot image its stuck on boot animation this prblm arise when frstly i booted into cwm recovery that was ported from hovatek autoport philz recovery tool i didnt flash that recovery i just booted only in fastboot aftr that this problem begins when flashing with stock boot image its stuck on boot animation i made rom using boot image and system image with assayed kitchen with help of hovatek you tube vdeo and i done a complete wipe with cwm recovery and installed the rom at that time also its stuck on boot animation when flashed with patched boot in fastboot its getting on pls find me a solution for that
Shihoos
Shihoos
Shihoos
Techie Member
16-12-2018, 01:47 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mCsBhh8...p=drivesdk

This is the link of phone stock boot image and stock recovery image
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-12-2018, 01:02 PM
(16-12-2018, 01:47 PM)Shihoos https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mCsBhh8...p=drivesdk

This sometimes happens when you boot a non-stock recovery i.e you'll need to flash either supersu or magisk zip (rooting it) to get the device to boot up.
You'll need to flash the full stock rom

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Shihoos
Shihoos
Shihoos
Techie Member
17-12-2018, 01:18 PM
(17-12-2018, 01:02 PM)hovatek
(16-12-2018, 01:47 PM)Shihoos https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mCsBhh8...p=drivesdk

This sometimes happens when you boot a non-stock recovery i.e you'll need to flash either supersu or magisk zip (rooting  it) to get the device to boot up.
You'll need to flash the full stock rom

Is there any way to work the custom recovery booting with stock boot.img  without rooting
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-12-2018, 04:10 PM

(17-12-2018, 01:18 PM)Shihoos Is there any way to work the custom recovery booting with stock boot.img  without rooting

you can try booting the custom recovery.img using fastboot instead of flashing it (i.e if your device supports this)
Code:

fastboot boot recovery.img

if that doesn't work, you can try flashing the custom recovery to boot partition instead of recovery partition then power on the phone as you would normally boot to homescreen. it should boot straight to the custom recovery screen. when you're done using the recovery then you'll need to flash back stock boot.img to be able to boot back to homescreen (this might not work as expected on your device but worth a trial)
This post was last modified: 17-12-2018, 04:15 PM by X3non.
Shihoos
Shihoos
Shihoos
Techie Member
17-12-2018, 04:32 PM
(17-12-2018, 04:10 PM)X3non
(17-12-2018, 01:18 PM)Shihoos Is there any way to work the custom recovery booting with stock boot.img  without rooting

you can try booting the custom recovery.img using fastboot instead of flashing it (i.e if your device supports this)
Code:

fastboot boot recovery.img

if that doesn't work, you can try flashing the custom recovery to boot partition instead of recovery partition then power on the phone as you would normally boot to homescreen. it should boot straight to the custom recovery screen. when you're done using the recovery then you'll need to flash back stock boot.img to be able to boot back to homescreen (this might not work as expected on your device but worth a trial)

I tried and i didnt ever flash custom recovery i only just booted into custom recovery fastboot boot recovery.img i wil try ti get scatter file and make a full flash of firmware
Shihoos
Shihoos
Shihoos
Techie Member
13-01-2019, 04:08 PM
I have ported a custom rom and i solved all bugs except one that is camera megapixel got interchanged i try replacing cam.parasmgr.so but it makes blackscreen after booting i tried al other ways by replacing cameracustom.so and camdrv camalgo and camservice all many i tried max and try by replacing whole lib files of camera but its not solving pls help chipset is mt6737m
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2019, 03:45 PM
(13-01-2019, 04:08 PM)Shihoos I have ported a custom rom and i solved all bugs except one that is camera megapixel got interchanged i try replacing cam.parasmgr.so but it makes blackscreen after booting i tried al other ways by replacing cameracustom.so and camdrv camalgo and camservice all many i tried max and try by replacing whole lib files of camera but its not solving pls help chipset is mt6737m

This belongs in a new thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Shihoos
Shihoos
Shihoos
Techie Member
18-01-2019, 02:15 PM
(14-01-2019, 03:45 PM)hovatek
(13-01-2019, 04:08 PM)Shihoos I have ported a custom rom and i solved all bugs except one that is camera megapixel got interchanged i try replacing cam.parasmgr.so but it makes blackscreen after booting i tried al other ways by replacing cameracustom.so and camdrv camalgo and camservice all many i tried max and try by replacing whole lib files of camera but its not solving pls help chipset is mt6737m

This belongs in a new thread
I have tell this about in new thread but no one is replying
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-01-2019, 09:56 PM

(18-01-2019, 02:15 PM)Shihoos I have tell this about in new thread but no one is replying

We have a reply schedule

Note!