Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno boom j8 stuck on boot logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno boom j8 stuck on boot logo

Tecno boom j8 stuck on boot logo

Philip Wawire
Philip Wawire
Philip Wawire
18-12-2018, 10:51 PM

I had rooted my phone and tried to factory reset it using twrp but sadly ended up deleting even the os...i tried flashing other custom os thru the twrp recoverybut they failedfailed..it said"zip corrupt"..To solve this,i tried updating twrp by flashing a newer version again using the older twrp....i think it was succcesful.When i rebooted my phone...i almost cried,the whole twrp was gone!now I'm stuck with the Tecno logo,,,please help me guys, what do i do??
Philip Wawire
Philip Wawire
Philip Wawire
18-12-2018, 10:53 PM
anyone to help me please...@jumaphilip130@gmail.com
Ourshopfix
Ourshopfix
Ourshopfix
18-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Bro your last option now is to flash full firmware with Sp flashtool

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Hovatek Mobile
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
19-12-2018, 07:31 AM
You have to flash full stock firmware for your phone. Do you remember your build number?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-12-2018, 11:45 AM

(18-12-2018, 10:51 PM)Philip Wawire I had rooted my phone and tried to factory reset it using twrp but sadly ended up deleting even the os...i tried flashing other custom os thru the twrp recoverybut they failedfailed..it said"zip corrupt"..To solve this,i tried updating twrp by flashing a newer version again using the older twrp....i think it was succcesful.When i rebooted my phone...i almost cried,the whole twrp was gone!now I'm stuck with the Tecno logo,,,please help me guys, what do i do??

answer @emmanus's question so we know how to proceed