Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] how to bypass Frp lock on MTK phones.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] how to bypass Frp lock on MTK phones.

[Please help] how to bypass Frp lock on MTK phones.

20-12-2018, 10:21 PM

Good evening guys.
I have a problem with my sp flash tool and i will be glad if you can help me out and its urgent.

I successfully flashed tecno cx air but unfortunately the person couldnt remember his Gmail acct,both the address and the password.
Now i wanna bypass the frp lock,i loaded the scatter file and navigated to FORMAT and i ticked manual format flash.
This is where the problem is,

i wanna rewrite BEGIN ADDRESS AND FORMAT LENGTH but unfortunately i could clear those numbers but as seen in the screenshot but couldnt rewrite,both the alphabets and numbers are  not responding, i dont know why.

please help me fams.
Thanks in anticipation.
20-12-2018, 10:24 PM
This is the screenshot
Attached Files
.jpg
sp.jpg
Size: 98.12 KB / Downloads: 8
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-12-2018, 07:49 AM
(20-12-2018, 10:21 PM)Olusheye Olanrewaju Richard Good evening guys.
I have a problem with my sp flash tool and i will be glad if you can help me out and its urgent.

I successfully flashed tecno cx air but unfortunately the person couldnt remember his Gmail acct,both the address and the password.
Now i wanna bypass the frp lock,i loaded the scatter file and navigated to FORMAT and i ticked manual format flash.

i wanna rewrite BEGIN ADDRESS AND FORMAT LENGTH but unfortunately i could clear those numbers but as seen in the screenshot but couldnt rewrite,both the alphabets and numbers are  not responding, i dont know why.

please help me fams.
Thanks in anticipation.

You'll need to clear everything that is in Begin and Length then copy and paste the one's you got in the scatter file.

Download the scatter file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19292.html
Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21638.html to format frp partition.
This post was last modified: 21-12-2018, 07:52 AM by xerxes.
21-12-2018, 11:14 AM
(21-12-2018, 07:49 AM)innagee
(20-12-2018, 10:21 PM)Olusheye Olanrewaju Richard Good evening guys.

please help me fams.
Thanks in anticipation.

You'll need to clear everything that is in Begin and Length then copy and paste the one's you got in the scatter file.

Download the scatter file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19292.html
Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21638.html to format frp partition.
Thats what am trying to do but its not responding
i wanna paste it, but its not showing anything,i cant type anything there,i can only clear it.
and i just updated the sp flash tool.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-12-2018, 05:23 PM

(21-12-2018, 11:14 AM)Olusheye Olanrewaju Richard Thats what am trying to do but its not responding
i wanna paste it, but its not showing anything,i cant type anything there,i can only clear it.

ensure your keyboard is working properly, if you're using numpad then turn on num lock
use notepad to test your keyboard

try using the mouse to copy from the scatter file and paste into spft
23-12-2018, 12:41 AM
(21-12-2018, 05:23 PM)X3non
(21-12-2018, 11:14 AM)Olusheye Olanrewaju Richard Thats what am trying to do but its not responding

ensure your keyboard is working properly, if you're using numpad then turn on num lock
use notepad to test your keyboard

try using the mouse to copy from the scatter file and paste into spft

It worked out.
Thanks guys.