Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Galaxy S6 (rooted) need IMEI repair with miracleBox
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Galaxy S6 (rooted) need IMEI repair with miracleBox

Galaxy S6 (rooted) need IMEI repair with miracleBox

alysadrop
alysadrop
alysadrop
Enthusiastic Member
26-12-2018, 07:03 PM

Hello,
my original samsung galaxy s6 has twrp and supersu. i mean rooted.
how do i fix my IMEI problem with miracle box?
Please give me some light on this.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-12-2018, 11:15 PM
(26-12-2018, 07:03 PM)alysadrop Hello,

how did the imei problem begin? is the imei invalid?
do you have the miracle box dongle / hardware box or you're using loader version?
is the baseband on the phone unknown?
alysadrop
alysadrop
alysadrop
Enthusiastic Member
28-12-2018, 12:46 AM
i spend lot of money to buy this phone and my imei cannot not connect to the network. airtel customer care said: "we are sorry sir about it. please contact samsung" And my warranty period is gone. what should i do? and i came here to help me.
please help. i need to make this phone usable.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-12-2018, 10:24 AM
(28-12-2018, 12:46 AM)alysadrop i spend lot of money to buy this phone and my imei cannot not connect to the network. airtel customer care said: "we are sorry sir about it. please contact samsung" And my warranty period is gone. what should i do? and i came here to help me.
please help. i need to make this phone usable.

provide answers to the questions in @freshtyt's reply
alysadrop
alysadrop
alysadrop
Enthusiastic Member
28-12-2018, 04:04 PM

(26-12-2018, 11:15 PM)freshtyt
(26-12-2018, 07:03 PM)alysadrop Hello,

how did the imei problem begin? is the imei invalid?
do you have the miracle box dongle / hardware box or you're using loader version?
is the baseband on the phone unknown?

my phone is running good. but only airtel sim registering is problem. customer care said: airtel block this imei. other sim is good and im using. so only way to use airtel sim is to change imei.
juvette
juvette
juvette
28-12-2018, 04:56 PM
(28-12-2018, 04:04 PM)alysadrop my phone is running good. but only airtel sim registering is problem. customer care said: airtel block this imei. other sim is good and im using. so only way to use airtel sim is to change imei.

Changing IMEI is illegal so you might not get much support with that.
You can get a CERT file then restore it to your phone or try Xposed IMEI changer to mask your IMEI (no guarantees)

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
alysadrop
alysadrop
alysadrop
Enthusiastic Member
29-12-2018, 08:07 AM
(28-12-2018, 04:56 PM)juvette
(28-12-2018, 04:04 PM)alysadrop my phone is running good. but only airtel sim registering is problem. customer care said: airtel block this imei. other sim is good and im using. so only way to use airtel sim is to change imei.

Changing IMEI is illegal so you might not get much support with that.
You can get a CERT file then restore it to your phone or try Xposed IMEI changer to mask your IMEI (no guarantees)

xposed is useless according to one of the xdadeveloper thread. it says: its only to hide imei from the apps. not the telephony company.

btw, i have collect cert and do write it with Z3X box. but will it be change my imei? can you please tell me a little bit more "whats to do after writing the cert"
Thanks in advance.
juvette
juvette
juvette
29-12-2018, 08:45 PM
(29-12-2018, 08:07 AM)alysadrop xposed is useless according to one of the xdadeveloper thread. it says: its only to hide imei from the apps. not the telephony company.

btw, i have collect cert and do write it with Z3X box. but will it be change my imei? can you please tell me a little bit more "whats to do after writing the cert"
Thanks in advance.

What you're looking for then is an EFS backup

alysadrop
alysadrop
alysadrop
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2018, 06:23 AM
(29-12-2018, 08:45 PM)juvette
(29-12-2018, 08:07 AM)alysadrop xposed is useless according to one of the xdadeveloper thread. it says: its only to hide imei from the apps. not the telephony company.

Thanks in advance.

What you're looking for then is an EFS backup

backing up the efs from z3x box? please do a little elaboration. i have seen some youtube videos regarding this issue. but everyone do is restoring the cert file. but where is the option to change and type custom imei?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
31-12-2018, 11:20 AM

(30-12-2018, 06:23 AM)alysadrop ... where is the option to change and type custom imei?

use the repair imei feature in z3x box. depending on the version, you might need to enable restore imei in settings of z3x to use the feature