Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] ZTE z820... Reading Firmware problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] ZTE z820... Reading Firmware problem

[Please help] ZTE z820... Reading Firmware problem

ImahAero
ImahAero
ImahAero
27-12-2018, 07:18 AM

Two of the phone were shipped in from usa, both unlocked
On switching it on here in Nigeria they both brought up an update, the first phone got stuck in boot loop ever since, the update was canceled on the second phone to prevent this... Now have searched every nook and cranny for the firmware i was unable to find it.. Now i tried to port the firmware from the working one, no tool has been able to read the phones firmware, including miracle box. Miracle box says unable to read boot.. What do i do.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
27-12-2018, 10:52 AM
(27-12-2018, 07:18 AM)ImahAero Two of the phone were shipped in from usa, both unlocked
On switching it on here in Nigeria they both brought up an update, the first phone got stuck in boot loop ever since, the update was canceled on the second phone to prevent this... Now have searched every nook and cranny for the firmware i was unable to find it.. Now i tried to port the firmware from the working one, no tool has been able to read the phones firmware, including miracle box. Miracle box says unable to read boot.. What do i do.

use furiousgold box / dongle, there's support for reading and writing firmware on this model
ImahAero
ImahAero
ImahAero
27-12-2018, 01:50 PM
play tnks let me download it and try it out
ImahAero
ImahAero
ImahAero
27-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Ehm I downloaded one now from a site like that, but I met something else in the zip folder.. can you please help me with a link to the working software and probably how to use the tool.. thanks.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-12-2018, 03:35 PM

(27-12-2018, 02:10 PM)ImahAero Ehm I downloaded one now from a site like that, but I met something else in the zip folder.. can you please help me with a link to the working software and probably how to use the tool.. thanks.

The software only won't work, you need the hardware box/dongle to operate the software.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2018, 03:41 PM
(27-12-2018, 07:18 AM)ImahAero Two of the phone were shipped in from usa, both unlocked

ZTE Obsidian. Your phone runs on Mediatek MT6735M right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.