Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Miracle Box and Huawei Mediapad M3 8 Lite
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Miracle Box and Huawei Mediapad M3 8 Lite

Miracle Box and Huawei Mediapad M3 8 Lite

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
silverstarr
silverstarr
silverstarr
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2018, 01:53 PM

(30-12-2018, 01:15 PM)EMMANUS From your description of the display on the phone, I'm not convinced you're in the right mode yet.

If you have a box or dongle, it would be easier to confirm.
What do you want to do with the backup?
Even i'm not convinced i'm in the right mode . in windows 10 i got problem installing android official bootloader interface and adb interface usb drivers have them with sign warning in device manager. cant boot into edl mode with adb and fastboot minimal interface ..... hang at "waiting for "devices" after typing "fastboot reboot edl" i spend couple of hours today to install drivers and figure how to boot in DLE from ADB .... pfff ttaly mess i disable drivers signature in win 10 .... same . Installing 15 seconds adb installer . ... no luck i think in the stationary win 7 i didnt face problems like this..

EMMANUS main reason is to backup the boot and recovery img to use magisk later too root , and to have a backup in case i messed something . Cant find any last full-ota firmware via firmware finder for cpn-l09. i have some old update from whom i extracted boot img but i think any new build have different boot.img

(bootloader)    Device critical unlocked = false  ( is that something important to read the partition) ?
This post was last modified: 30-12-2018, 09:55 PM by silverstarr.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-12-2018, 11:35 AM
(30-12-2018, 01:53 PM)silverstarr Even i'm not convinced i'm in the right mode . in windows 10 i got problem installing android official bootloader interface and adb interface usb drivers have them with sign warning in device manager. cant boot into edl mode with adb and fastboot minimal interface ..... hang at "waiting for "devices" after typing "fastboot reboot edl" i spend couple of hours today to install drivers and figure how to boot in DLE from ADB .... pfff ttaly mess i disable drivers signature in win 10 .... same . Installing 15 seconds adb installer . ... no luck i think in the stationary win 7 i didnt face problems like this..

EMMANUS main reason is to backup the boot and recovery img to use magisk later too root , and to have a backup in case i messed something . Cant find any last full-ota firmware via firmware finder for cpn-l09. i have some old update from whom i extracted boot img but i think any new build have different boot.img

(bootloader)    Device critical unlocked = false  ( is that something important to read the partition) ?

have you managed to get adb & fastboot to detect the device? and boot into edl mode?

the bootloader of the phone is probably still locked and its not needed to read partitions
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-12-2018, 06:13 PM
(29-12-2018, 09:57 AM)silverstarr 1. No innagee - i only have software MB 2.58 + Loader .
2. Yes i can boot in Download mode via volume-+ and power button (it showing me download and stay at 5% and after 2 or 3 min it automatic boot into desktop screen) if is that correct mode . ? 
3. i already read this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25452.html

Still can't do anything ,can you help me out or correct me .?
Is MB 2.58 + Loader support Mediapad m3?

i post again some screenshots

stick to whatever got your device detected as https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5964
with reference to your screenshot @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5961 , the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25452.html says "Leave Read Partitions ticked then click the Start Button"
Have you done that? If yes, attach a screenshot of the error message
This post was last modified: 31-12-2018, 06:24 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2