Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno P5 Not Booting; Need Help

Hi, Many thanks for the good work you are doing. I am really learning a lot reading through some of the threads on this forum.
The problem I am actually having is that my tecno P5 is unable to boot. I used MTK Droid tools to read the phones rom and flashed it successfully but the phone still continue to hang on the tecno logo and does notjing else. I was wondering if I could get a backup rom from anybody here to flash to revive the phone. Thank you in advance.

(04-16-2015, 08:11 PM)Don4418 Wrote: Hi, Many thanks for the good work you are doing. I am really learning a lot reading through some of the threads on this forum.
The problem I am actually having is that my tecno P5 is unable to boot. I used MTK Droid tools to read the phones rom and flashed it successfully but the phone still continue to hang on the tecno logo and does notjing else. I was wondering if I could get a backup rom from anybody here to flash to revive the phone. Thank you in advance.

when you boot the phone, whats the color of the first TECNO that appears, white or blue?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]