Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My trouble Flashing Tecno Camon CX air
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My trouble Flashing Tecno Camon CX air

[Please help] My trouble Flashing Tecno Camon CX air

Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2018, 09:37 AM

my Tecno Camon cx air is unable to flash via spFlash tool i have downloaded the firmware but  hence i tried to connect the phone to my computer it shows Chip type not match and it cant go any further.. please i need an urgent assistance please am so freaking out for now
Masoud Hassan
Masoud Hassan
Masoud Hassan
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2018, 10:16 AM
that error means your firmware doesnt match or compatible for your phone,download firmware that match your current build number.........sorry for my english but i wish it will!!!!!
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2018, 12:17 PM
(30-12-2018, 10:16 AM)Masoud Hassan that error means your firmware doesnt match or compatible for your phone,download firmware that match your current build number.........sorry for my English but i wish it will!!!!!

no problem am cool with it. but how can you be of help, you advice i downloaded another one: and whence do you have any page i could download it

and for my buid number i can't tell hence it in stuck mode...please help amigo!.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
30-12-2018, 01:46 PM
It would help that you first backup your current firmware see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html for how to backup your phone.
Report when you've done that

What is wrong with your device?
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2018, 02:27 PM

(30-12-2018, 01:46 PM)EMMANUS It would help that you first backup your current firmware see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html for how to backup your phone.

it cant access recovery mode nor boot mode it stuck on logo except i flash it without battery but i need the actual firmware hence i cant access the correct build number please suggest a solution.

my Tecno Camon cx air is unable to flash via spFlash tool i have downloaded the firmware but hence i tried to connect the phone to my computer it shows Chip type not match and it cant go any further.. please i need an urgent assistance please am so freaking out for now
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-12-2018, 11:47 PM
(30-12-2018, 02:27 PM)Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
(30-12-2018, 01:46 PM)EMMANUS
It would help that you first backup your current firmware see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html for how to backup your phone.

it cant access recovery mode nor boot mode it stuck on logo except i flash it without battery but i need the actual firmware hence i cant access the correct build number please suggest a solution.

my Tecno Camon cx air is unable to flash via spFlash tool i have downloaded the firmware but hence i tried to connect the phone to my computer it shows Chip type not match and it cant go any further.. please i need an urgent assistance please am so freaking out for now

Are you able to backup the phone's firmware?
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html for how to get the build no of an mtk phone.
This post was last modified: 30-12-2018, 11:48 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-12-2018, 05:04 PM
(30-12-2018, 09:37 AM)Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh my Tecno Camon cx air is unable to flash via spFlash tool i have downloaded the firmware but  hence i tried to connect the phone to my computer it shows Chip type not match and it cant go any further.. please i need an urgent assistance please am so freaking out for now

Hope you're not holding any button when connecting to PC for flashing.
Attach a full screenshot of the error message.
BTW, how did the phone get bricked and what's its present condition? This will help us determine if its possible & how to determine which firmware to use

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Andrew Abubakarr Kuyateh
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2019, 11:48 AM
I have change the motherboard so it ok now thanks to you all appreciative,