Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Vodafone VF895-N
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Vodafone VF895-N

Vodafone VF895-N

Kimathi Martin
Kimathi Martin
07-01-2019, 12:07 PM

hello there @team_hovatek, I have this problem that has disturbed me so much, I don't know if you could be having it's solution , I have a Vodafone vf-895N (smart prime 6), which was working perfectly not until I installed a custom recovery (twrp) ,and wiped everything including; system ,davlik, cache, data, internal storage and SD card, I thought I had found a solution to reviving my device when I finally landed on the handset`s stock ROM, plus Alcatel flashing tool(because the device is manufactured by Alcatel) only to receive an error few seconds after the flashing process had started due to the fact that my device was rooted, (sugar c flash tool doesn't support rooted devices), I had a first thought that the firmware was corrupted and tried several others only to receive the same error, I opted for a custom ROM of which I tried installing via the recover I had installed, 2/3 installed successfully, but were not completely compatible and had issues while booting, I then made up my mind to search for a stock ROM (img or zip) that could be flashable via the recovery menu to which I got no success because I never landed on such kind of ROM, am now stuck with my device because it has no OS installed. Any help about this problem will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
07-01-2019, 12:59 PM
(07-01-2019, 12:07 PM)Kimathi Martin hello there @team_hovatek, I have this problem that has disturbed me so much, I don't know if you could be having it's solution , I have a Vodafone vf-895N (smart prime 6), which was working perfectly not until I installed a custom recovery (twrp) ,and wiped everything including; system ,davlik, cache, data, internal storage and SD card, I thought I had found a solution to reviving my device when I finally landed on the handset`s stock ROM, plus Alcatel flashing tool(because the device is manufactured by Alcatel) only to receive an error few seconds after the flashing process had started due to the fact that my device was rooted, (sugar c flash tool doesn't support rooted devices), I had a first thought that the firmware was corrupted and tried several others only to receive the same error, I opted for a custom ROM of which I tried installing via the recover I had installed, 2/3 installed successfully, but were not completely compatible and had issues while booting, I then made up my mind to search for a stock ROM (img or zip) that could be flashable via the recovery menu to which I got no success because I never landed on such kind of ROM, am now stuck with my device because it has no OS installed. Any help about this problem will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

attach a screenshot of the contents of the stock rom you downloaded (upload the screenshot to imgur.com then post the link here)
Kimathi Martin
Kimathi Martin
07-01-2019, 01:37 PM
OK let me give it a try