Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android X506
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

X506

X506

jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
08-01-2019, 03:21 AM

Hello team hovatek and wishing you a happy new year. I have 2 x506 one working and the other one bricked. I have tried to to flash a firmware to the bricked phone but i keep getting usb device not recognized though it charges and i have changed usb ports a couple of time and still the same but the system recognizes the other one hence not driver or usb cable issue. Is there a work around to by cut the usb and solder directly to the mother board so as the system could recognize it? Thanks in advance!!!
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
08-01-2019, 10:38 AM
(08-01-2019, 03:21 AM)jdfm Hello team hovatek and wishing you a happy new year. I have 2 x506 one working and the other one bricked. I have tried to to flash a firmware to the bricked phone but i keep getting usb device not recognized though it charges and i have changed usb ports a couple of time and still the same but the system recognizes the other one hence not driver or usb cable issue. Is there a work around to by cut the usb and solder directly to the mother board so as the system could recognize it? Thanks in advance!!!

its likely the USB port on that phone is faulty. either its not been replaced properly or its been replaced with another faulty port
try the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14135.html
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
09-01-2019, 07:25 AM
What is the condition of the bricked device? Does it come on at all?
jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
09-01-2019, 10:15 AM
@Emmanus it comes on stays on infinix then goes off. I flashed a custom rom on it (marshmallow rom) and did not like it so i opted to flash lollipop but something went wrong hence it got bricked.
juvette
juvette
juvette
09-01-2019, 03:48 PM

(08-01-2019, 03:21 AM)jdfm Hello team hovatek and wishing you a happy new year. I have 2 x506 one working and the other one bricked. I have tried to to flash a firmware to the bricked phone but i keep getting usb device not recognized though it charges and i have changed usb ports a couple of time and still the same but the system recognizes the other one hence not driver or usb cable issue. Is there a work around to by cut the usb and solder directly to the mother board so as the system could recognize it? Thanks in advance!!!

The battery might be drained. Encountered something similar on an Infinix Zero

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
09-01-2019, 08:52 PM
If you take out battery as the problem after testing, I think you should consider both cable and your phone port as culprits.

If you're convinced that it's the port, you have to meet a hardware repairs technician, or, if you're one, Google for the schematics and connections.
jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
12-01-2019, 12:45 AM
Definitely not the battery but will  ASAP. will take it to a tech to help check the port...will give feedback ASAP, THANKS!!!