Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[Please help] Infinix Hot Show no command and Boot to Recovery

Bought an infinix hot last week and now it didn't boot while trying to install an update from android update.
The phone just go to recovery after pressing power button. have restore factory wipe cache but no good result please help........

Pls I need stock back ROM
my mail - [email protected]
(04-17-2015, 10:39 AM)Hiidee Wrote: Pls I need stock back ROM
my mail - [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Is like I don't have access to the mail anymore.....just unable to login pls give the access to [email protected]
Is like I don't have access to the mail anymore like someone hacked it or something of such.....just unable to login pls give the access to the mail i used to register ==> [email protected]
(04-17-2015, 02:31 PM)Hiidee Wrote: Is like I don't have access to the mail anymore.....just unable to login pls give the access to [email protected]

granted!
While installing pdanet which phone should I connect.I don't have any infinix phone here and I tried a techno phone buy my bricked phone not detected by spflash tool
Wow thanks my infinix hot is back life.
Thanks for helping
Bricked Infinix hot was brought to me. The owner complain trying to install system upgrade. I flashed it but after completing it still stock at the infinix logo. It would switch on, show infinix logo for some minutes then goes off back. I try charging for hours buh d % is not showing. Pls what can I do?
(01-07-2016, 07:50 PM)Hiidee Wrote: Bricked Infinix hot was brought to me. The owner complain trying to install system upgrade. I flashed it but after completing it still stock at the infinix logo. It would switch on, show infinix logo for some minutes then goes off back. I try charging for hours buh d % is not showing. Pls what can I do?

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup