Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android IPhone 8 plus clone!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

IPhone 8 plus clone!

IPhone 8 plus clone!

vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
Enthusiastic Member
10-01-2019, 05:16 PM

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. & new to mediatek clone phones as well. I got a iPhone clone from my one of my friends,with stuck at welcome screen! I could go to bootloader, where it read : MN4A2ZP/A
Build number : LMY47I test-keys that's it!! I don't know whether it is iPhone 7,7 plus, 8 or 8 plus!!. So when I checked recovery log, I found it has MTK 6580.after searching many forum on net, I presumed it might be iPhone 8 plus clone!!!
Hence tried to flash corresponding firmware with SP flash tool. But all I could get is a white screen, with buttons working & PC could recognize device. I can read sd card in PC. So tried many firmware with no good results.
Hence looking for suggestions
Thanks
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
11-01-2019, 07:24 AM
You should have taken a backup of the device first.
How many different firmwares do you have
How do the different firmwares behave on the phone?
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2019, 09:30 AM
(11-01-2019, 07:24 AM)EMMANUS You should have taken a backup of the device first.
How many different firmwares do you have
How do the different firmwares behave on the phone?
Well, when I received the device ,it was stuck with welcome screen!!with stock recovery!!  & no OS in it, so backing up question doesn't arise!! 
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2019, 09:39 AM
Well, when I received the device ,it was stuck with welcome screen!!with stock recovery!!  & no OS in it, so backing up question doesn't arise!! 
5-6 firmwares I tried, in few device not at all responded, in 1-2 ,device waking up with white screen & connecting with PC nothing else.
This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 09:40 AM by vaasujahagirdar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-01-2019, 12:08 PM

(11-01-2019, 09:39 AM)vaasujahagirdar Well, when I received the device ,it was stuck with welcome screen!!with stock recovery!!  & no OS in it, so backing up question doesn't arise!! 
5-6 firmwares I tried, in few device not at all responded, in 1-2 ,device waking up with white screen & connecting with PC nothing else.

you could still perform a backup on a soft-bricked mediatek phone. rn, you need to keep trying uboot / LK.bin from as many rom as you can find for your phone model and hope one eventually fixes the white screen
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2019, 02:10 PM
(11-01-2019, 12:08 PM)X3non
(11-01-2019, 09:39 AM)vaasujahagirdar Well, when I received the device ,it was stuck with welcome screen!!with stock recovery!!  & no OS in it, so backing up question doesn't arise!! 

you could still perform a backup on a soft-bricked mediatek phone. rn, you need to keep trying uboot / LK.bin from as many rom as you can find for your phone model and hope one eventually fixes the white screen

OK, but where is uboot file in extracted firmware?i couldn't find it. I tried by replacing boot.img,logo.bin,lik.bin etc but in vain!! 
Anyways if anyone direct me to the site where I can get the firmware, I shall try again.
This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 04:44 PM by vaasujahagirdar.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-01-2019, 04:06 PM
(11-01-2019, 02:10 PM)vaasujahagirdar
(11-01-2019, 09:39 AM)vaasujahagirdar

OK, but where is boot file in extracted firmware?i couldn't find it. I tried by replacing boot.img,logo.bin,lik.bin etc but in vain!! 
Anyways if anyone direct me to the site where I can get the firmware, I shall try again.

Uboot/lk.bin is found within a stock firmware folder or backup from the same working phone model.

You can't find a single file for your phone model, you'll need to keep trying as many firmware as you can get online or if you can get a working phone of your model then backup and restore to yours.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
vaasujahagirdar
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2019, 04:46 PM
(11-01-2019, 04:06 PM)innagee

OK, but where is boot file in extracted firmware?i couldn't find it. I tried by replacing boot.img,logo.bin,lik.bin etc but in vain!! 

Uboot/lk.bin is found within a stock firmware folder or backup from the same working phone model.

You can't find a single file for your phone model, you'll need to keep trying as many firmware as you can get online or if you can get a working phone of your model then backup and restore to yours.

Hmm k, I shall try. But unable to find uboot.img in those files. Is uboot &boot. img both are same? ?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-01-2019, 11:51 PM
(11-01-2019, 04:46 PM)vaasujahagirdar
(11-01-2019, 04:06 PM)innagee
(11-01-2019, 09:39 AM)vaasujahagirdar

Hmm k, I shall try. But unable to find uboot.img in those files. Is uboot &boot. img both are same? ?

Uboot is different from boot.img.
If you can't find uboot then look for lk.bin, they are all the same just different name.

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
12-01-2019, 10:32 AM

(11-01-2019, 04:46 PM)vaasujahagirdar Hmm k, I shall try. But unable to find uboot.img in those files. Is uboot &boot. img both are same? ?

uboot and lk.bin are the same. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html