Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Note 2 Lte not charging and Powering On
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Note 2 Lte not charging and Powering On

Infinix Note 2 Lte not charging and Powering On

Reloboy
Reloboy
Reloboy
12-01-2019, 06:11 PM

Hello guys,

My Infinix note 2 LTE has not been fast charging so I discovered if I brush the charging port with methylated spirit it Brings out the flash charges however yesterday I tried using the same procedure but the phone shut down, I powered it on but shut down again.
so I took it to some guys in computer village, they change the charging port but it didn't work, they tried it with another battery but didn't work again. so they gave me my money and the phone.

Please, what could be the problem of the phone and what can I do to revive it.
Thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-01-2019, 10:23 PM
(12-01-2019, 06:11 PM)Reloboy Hello guys,

My Infinix note 2 LTE has not been fast charging so I discovered if I brush the charging port with methylated spirit it Brings out the flash charges however yesterday I tried using the same procedure but the phone shut down, I powered it on but shut down again.
so I took it to some guys in computer village, they change the charging port but it didn't work, they tried it with another battery but didn't work again. so they gave me my money and the phone.

Thanks

Does pc make connection sound when you connect the phone?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
12-01-2019, 10:26 PM
At what level was the battery when it shut down?
Describe how it shut down .
You said when you brush with methylated spirit, it starts flash charging, fast charging, does it mean it charged ordinarily before?
Does the phone have a separate board where the charging port is located?
If it does, was it replaced?
This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 10:26 PM by EMMANUS.
Reloboy
Reloboy
Reloboy
12-01-2019, 11:33 PM
(12-01-2019, 10:23 PM)innagee
(12-01-2019, 06:11 PM)Reloboy Hello guys,

Thanks

Does pc make connection sound when you connect the phone?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

I tried connecting it to PC but no connection sound.
Reloboy
Reloboy
Reloboy
12-01-2019, 11:40 PM

(12-01-2019, 10:26 PM)EMMANUS At what level was the battery when it shut down?
Describe how it shut down .
You said when you brush with methylated spirit, it starts flash charging, fast charging, does it mean it charged ordinarily before?
Does the phone have a separate board where the charging port is located?
If it does, was it replaced?

1. The battery was at 8% then decrease to 4% then die without shutting down

2. Yes, it "shake charge" but at a very slow rate so when I brush it with the methylated spirit it picks up to fast charging after few seconds

3. Yes there is a separate board with the charging port

4. The guy said they tried to replace it but the phone did not charge or power on.

Thanks
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
13-01-2019, 07:46 AM
I suggest you take it to somewhere you can monitor the process, ask for another charging board to be tested on your phone using a superior charger.
Another issue to be checked is the main board,as the phone went off at 4%, that is left to the technician.
Reloboy
Reloboy
Reloboy
13-01-2019, 12:27 PM
(13-01-2019, 07:46 AM)EMMANUS I suggest you take it to somewhere you can monitor the process, ask for another charging board to be tested on your phone using a superior charger.
Another issue to be checked is the main board, as the phone went off at 4%, that is left to the technician.

Thank you, I'll take it to computer village tomorrow. By the way are you a technician? Do you base in Lagos? Is there a place you'll recommend I take it to.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
13-01-2019, 02:32 PM
(13-01-2019, 12:27 PM)Reloboy
(13-01-2019, 07:46 AM)EMMANUS I suggest you take it to somewhere you can monitor the process, ask for another charging board to be tested on your phone using a superior charger.
Another issue to be checked is the main board, as the phone went off at 4%, that is left to the technician.

Thank you, I'll take it to computer village tomorrow. By the way are you a technician? Do you base in Lagos? Is there a place you'll recommend I take it to.

Phone Software tech, Laptop software and hardware tech, not in Lagos, nowhere I can recommend, sorry.