Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] The phone can't be flashed!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] The phone can't be flashed!

[Please help] The phone can't be flashed!

abdoismail1
abdoismail1
abdoismail1
Enthusiastic Member
13-01-2019, 10:01 PM

Hello guys, I really need your help right now. I have some kinda experience with phones, but today my brother's phone apps are suddenly crashing at startup and it keeps crashing no matter what I pressed, so I tried to flash the phone, downloaded the right ROM for the phone, downloaded all the right drivers, flashed it with SP Flash tool like usual, but after I got the green sign that means everything went great, unplugged the phone from the PC, and turned the phone on, NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT ALL, everything is 100% the same, all the apps are there, all the data even the wallpaper. I tried to format it, the same, tried to hard reset it from the recovery, the same, even tried to see if the boot-loader is unlocked, it's unlocked, tried to wipe it with fast-boot with the command: fast-boot -w, it stucks on the wiping user-data, literary I have tried everything and nothing worked, please tell me how to fix this issue and I will be hugely grateful, the phone model is Archos 45 Neon with Android 4.4.4. And it's rooted with USB Debugging on.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
14-01-2019, 11:14 AM
(13-01-2019, 10:01 PM)abdoismail1 Hello guys, I really need your help right now. I have some kinda experience with phones, but today my brother's phone apps are suddenly crashing at startup and it keeps crashing no matter what I pressed, so I tried to flash the phone, downloaded the right ROM for the phone, downloaded all the right drivers, flashed it with SP Flash tool like usual, but after I got the green sign that means everything went great, unplugged the phone from the PC, and turned the phone on, NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT ALL, everything is 100% the same, all the apps are there, all the data even the wallpaper. I tried to format it, the same, tried to hard reset it from the recovery, the same, even tried to see if the boot-loader is unlocked, it's unlocked, tried to wipe it with fast-boot with the command: fast-boot -w, it stucks on the wiping user-data, literary I have tried everything and nothing worked, please tell me how to fix this issue and I will be hugely grateful, the phone model is Archos 45 Neon with Android 4.4.4. And it's rooted with USB Debugging on.

hardware related problem, the phone's emmc chip is faulty. 
either replace the chip if its possible to get a replacement or change the motherboard
Mallikarjuna
Mallikarjuna
Mallikarjuna
Enthusiastic Member
15-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Reset the phone in factory mode by clicking emmc
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
15-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Faulty emmc chip as Freshtyt has said
abdoismail1
abdoismail1
abdoismail1
Enthusiastic Member
18-01-2019, 06:05 PM

So there isn't any software solution for this is there?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
18-01-2019, 08:32 PM
(18-01-2019, 06:05 PM)abdoismail1 So there isn't any software solution for this is there?
None, just hardware.
Re-flow, or change of the emmc chip.