Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Issue when unlocking bootloader on Gionee S Plus
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Issue when unlocking bootloader on Gionee S Plus

[Please help] Issue when unlocking bootloader on Gionee S Plus

Sanjay A Menon
Sanjay A Menon
14-01-2019, 01:35 PM

I have an issue with unlocking the bootloader on my Gionee S  Plus. I did all the steps as mentioned in the forum for unlocking bootloader . But after I did fastboot reboot. The phone gets stuck at bootlogo. Then I have to remove battery, put it back and then power on the device for it to boot properly and the boot loader then remains locked. But I loose my data. Pls help and thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2019, 04:40 PM
(14-01-2019, 01:35 PM)Sanjay A Menon I have an issue with unlocking the bootloader on my Gionee S  Plus. I did all the steps as mentioned in the forum for unlocking bootloader . But after I did fastboot reboot. The phone gets stuck at bootlogo. Then I have to remove battery, put it back and then power on the device for it to boot properly and the boot loader then remains locked. But I loose my data. Pls help and thanks in advance.

run
Code:

fastboot getvar unlocked
in fastboot and let me know the output.

BTW, what exactly are you trying to achieve by unlocking bootloader? Root? Custom recovery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.