Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] OPSSON IDO 5000
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] OPSSON IDO 5000

[Please help] OPSSON IDO 5000

allejouk
allejouk
allejouk
Enthusiastic Member
17-04-2015, 02:15 PM

thanks to all the admin here in Hovatek for all your great job so far... please my younger brother accidentally bricked his opsson ido 500 phone while trying to change font on his phone.. please i would so much appreciate it if am granted the permission to download the mtk backup of the rom to be able to revive the phone my Email: allejoking@gmail.com thank you so much in advance once again my email. allejoking@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-04-2015, 03:07 PM
(17-04-2015, 02:15 PM)allejouk thanks to all the admin here in Hovatek for all your great job so far... please my younger brother accidentally bricked his opsson ido 500 phone while trying to change font on his phone.. please i would so much appreciate it if am granted the permission to download the mtk backup of the rom to be able to revive the phone my Email: allejoking@gmail.com  thank you so much in advance once again my email. allejoking@gmail.com

we've not begun collecting Opsson stock ROMs. can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
allejouk
allejouk
allejouk
Enthusiastic Member
17-04-2015, 03:33 PM
(17-04-2015, 03:07 PM)hovatek
(17-04-2015, 02:15 PM)allejouk thanks to all the admin here in Hovatek for all your great job so far... please my younger brother accidentally bricked his opsson ido 500 phone while trying to change font on his phone.. please i would so much appreciate it if am granted the permission to download the mtk backup of the rom to be able to revive the phone my Email: allejoking@gmail.com  thank you so much in advance once again my email. allejoking@gmail.com

we've not begun collecting Opsson stock ROMs. can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

oops .. i tried finding a working phone of same model but couldnt find one