Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] alcatel one touch tablet
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] alcatel one touch tablet

[Please help] alcatel one touch tablet

sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
20-01-2019, 07:18 AM

pls i need help looking for a firmware of alcatel one touch model is 9007t pixi3 7 4G.   THANKS...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-01-2019, 11:54 AM
(20-01-2019, 07:18 AM)sixstails0075 pls i need help looking for a firmware of alcatel one touch model is 9007t pixi3 7 4G.   THANKS...

is there anything wrong with the phone? if yes
whats wrong and how did the problem begin?
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
22-01-2019, 07:57 AM
sir at that time im using the tablet when tab becomes low battery i dont have usb chord charger i make it, i soldered only the two connection for charging positive and negative when i plugged it in the charger the tab suddenly white screen display i pull back the charger tab never shut steady screen white i open it to detached the battery to make it shut off when i attached back the battery automatic white screen display sir i think i short circuit it but i dont what to do now need your help sir..... i trying it flash a firmware of tab pixi3 7 4g but theres no firmware for the tab but im not sure the tab fix it for flashing.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-01-2019, 08:45 AM
(22-01-2019, 07:57 AM)sixstails0075 sir at that time im using the tablet  when tab becomes low battery i dont have usb chord charger i make it, i soldered only the two connection for charging positive and negative when i plugged it in the charger the tab suddenly white screen display i pull back the charger tab never shut steady screen white i open it to detached the battery to make it shut off when i attached back the battery automatic white screen display sir i think i short circuit it but i dont what to do now need your help sir..... i trying it flash a firmware of tab pixi3 7 4g but theres no firmware for the tab but im not sure the tab fix it for flashing.

This isn't a software issue so the stock rom won't help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
22-01-2019, 12:45 PM

(22-01-2019, 07:57 AM)sixstails0075 sir at that time im using the tablet  when tab becomes low battery i dont have usb chord charger i make it, i soldered only the two connection for charging positive and negative when i plugged it in the charger the tab suddenly white screen display i pull back the charger tab never shut steady screen white i open it to detached the battery to make it shut off when i attached back the battery automatic white screen display sir i think i short circuit it but i dont what to do now need your help sir..... i trying it flash a firmware of tab pixi3 7 4g but theres no firmware for the tab but im not sure the tab fix it for flashing.

Flashing wont solve your problem.
Switch the phone on to know if it boots. You can call the number in the phone to see if it rings. If it does, you have to change the screen.
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
26-01-2019, 06:19 AM
(22-01-2019, 12:45 PM)EMMANUS

Flashing wont solve your problem.
Switch the phone on to know if it boots. You can call the number in the phone to see if it rings. If it does, you have to change the screen.

SIR the tab not boot, when i attached the battery automatically lights on white lights, then when i plugged in the charger the white lights turn out blacks screen, i think when batterry attached to the tablet only the backlights will turn on not the the lcd, the the tablet  not recognized by the pc, i think this short circuit due to the charger i made, its hard to find the short dont have tester.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
26-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Take it to a phone hardware repair technician
This post was last modified: 26-01-2019, 10:18 AM by X3non.
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
02-03-2019, 09:09 AM
most cases you experience of this kind of situation what part of the should i check first cant afford hardware tech. thanks