Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware BLU [Downloads] BLU Vivo XI+ Stock ROM | Firmware and Component Files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] BLU Vivo XI+ Stock ROM | Firmware and Component Files

[Downloads] BLU Vivo XI+ Stock ROM | Firmware and Component Files

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-01-2019, 12:09 PM

Below is a collection of download links for files you would find in the flash file, firmware or stock rom for BLU Vivo XI+ . Its for those who need specific files and don't want to have to download the entire stock ROM / Firmware. If what you need is the complete stock ROM / Firmware then you can find the download link below also

Download BLU Vivo XI+ stock rom / firmware below

BLU Vivo XI+ (BLU_V0310WW_V8.1.04.04_GENERIC)

How to flash / unbrick an BLU Vivo XI+ 

The firmware above is in scatter format so this means you can flash with SP Flash tool, Infinity Chinese Miracle II MTK Box, 
Miracle Box (If indicated that it's a Miracle Box Dump) or any other Chinese box or tool which supports flashing in scatter format.
Before flashing, ensure that:
  1. The battery is charged to an extent and inserted into the phone
  2. The phone is powered off / switched off
  3. You have installed Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM drivers
  4. You have downloaded either parts of or the complete firmware above (depending on what you need to flash) and unzipped into a folder
  5. You have a PC and USB cord

BLU Vivo XI+ Core Specifications

• Model: BLU Vivo XI+
  • Colours: Black, Silver
  • Body Material: Plastic, Aluminum alloy
  • SIM Count: Dual Sim
  • SIM Type: Nano Sim
  • 2G: Yes
  • 3G: Yes
  • 4G: Yes
  • Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie
  • Chipset: MediaTek MT6771
  • Processor: 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortez-A73, 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortez-A53
  • Cores: Octa core
  • GPU: ARM Mail-G72 MP3, 800 MHz
  • RAM: 4 / 6 GB
  • ROM: 64 / 128 GB
  • Memory Card Support: Yes
  • Body Dimension: 75.5 x 155 x 7.8 mm
  • Display: 6.2-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2246 pixels
  • Rear Camera: 16 + 5 MP
  • Front Camera: 16 MP
  • WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
  • Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
  • Bluetooth: Yes, 4.1 with A2DP
  • Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Light, Compass, Iris Sensor, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
  • Battery: 3050 mAh Li-Polymer (non-Removable)
This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 05:35 PM by X3non.
09-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone, this is my case. I have a Blu XI + (V0311WW). 128 GB (MT 6771)
I did the update by Ota to android 9. All good.
Then unlock the bootloader.All right.Install the TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-vivo_xi-2019-03-23_11-12. And that's where the problem started.The phone does not charge the operating system.
loop and restarting.It puts on screen Blu live xi plus orange state your device has been unlocked
and cant't be trusted efuse blow: success, but it doesn't start android, it reboots in loop.
I've tried writing the image Blu Vivo XI + Full Stock Rom with Flash tool and throws me the
following errors:
STATUS_BROM_CDM_SEND_DA_FAIL (0xC0060003)
STATUS_SEC_AUTH_FILE_NEEDED (0xC0060003)

I tried with Software Download and it throws me this error:
Checksum.ini doesn'exist, please generate it firts.

I tried with SmartPhone Multi-port and it throws me this error:
Bin file is not fully loaded, please check scatter and load setting I don't know what else to try.
I have tried other images but the same, error or no compatibility
Any suggestions?
Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and this was for the translator, thanks
Thank you
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
(09-11-2019, 03:40 PM)miguelcastro205 ...I've tried writing the image Blu Vivo XI + Full Stock Rom with Flash tool and throws me the
following errors:
STATUS_BROM_CDM_SEND_DA_FAIL (0xC0060003)
STATUS_SEC_AUTH_FILE_NEEDED (0xC0060003)

use DA and auth for your model, check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26122.html
use download only in sp flash tool flash
bolodigi
bolodigi
bolodigi
15-12-2019, 11:29 AM
I can't load the scatter file even after the new DA and auth file. it keeps saying file x should not be set to true, I even went through and set all to false (that had an error) then at the end when I loaded the file nothing showed up. any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

-Rob
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-12-2019, 05:45 PM

(15-12-2019, 11:29 AM)bolodigi I can't load the scatter file even after the new DA and auth file. it keeps saying file x should not be set to true, I even went through and set all to false (that had an error) then at the end when I loaded the file nothing showed up. any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

-Rob

you shouldn’t set all files to false, you only need to set the partition that spft detects and wants it to be set on false.
better still try the fixes for this error listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ; to find the specific error from the long list, search for "to true in scatter file"
If you still require further assistance create a new thread. Go to https://www.hovatek.com/forum and click Ask Question at the top to create.
This post was last modified: 16-12-2019, 10:27 AM by X3non.