Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Sky Elite 5.5L+ help about firmware/ scatter file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sky Elite 5.5L+ help about firmware/ scatter file

Sky Elite 5.5L+ help about firmware/ scatter file

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2019, 03:29 PM

Any help will be well appreicated. By mistake I've flashed my sky device elite 5.5L+ with the wrong file. the phone is completely dead now, does not charge, display nothing. Help me please find the correct firmware to make it works? OS Version: Marshmallow, MTK6735P
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
30-01-2019, 08:29 PM
I ran a search for your device's firmware, but found nothing .
Do you know anyone who has the same device around you?
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately no ... On the manufacture's device website, they only tell just how to perform hard reset on it. They say don't share information about the firmware with third party. Do you think there's any other device same tipe i can use recovery, boot img, preloader or anyhting to make it works again? I know its a MTK 6735P, 64 bits, 1Ghz processor, 2gb ram, 16 gb memory
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-01-2019, 09:43 AM
(30-01-2019, 09:07 PM)negmawon Unfortunately no ... On the manufacture's device website, they only tell just how to perform hard reset on it. They say don't share information about the firmware with third party. Do you think there's any other device same tipe i can use recovery, boot img, preloader or anyhting to make it works again? I know its a MTK 6735P, 64 bits, 1Ghz processor, 2gb ram, 16 gb memory

try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the phone then allow to charge a while
if the phone still remains dead then you'll need full firmware including preloader. your best bet will be to look for and backup firmware from a working phone same model as yours
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
31-01-2019, 05:14 PM

(31-01-2019, 09:43 AM)X3non
(30-01-2019, 09:07 PM)negmawon Unfortunately no ... On the manufacture's device website, they only tell just how to perform hard reset on it. They say don't share information about the firmware with third party. Do you think there's any other device same tipe i can use recovery, boot img, preloader or anyhting to make it works again? I know its a MTK 6735P, 64 bits, 1Ghz processor, 2gb ram, 16 gb memory

try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the phone then allow to charge a while
if the phone still remains dead then you'll need full firmware including preloader. your best bet will be to look for and backup firmware from a working phone same model as yours

I've already tried to charge it for hours, power it on/off, but still nothing. I will appreciate if could help me find firmware from any other similar phone ... I just expect you have any other suggestion.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-01-2019, 09:29 PM
(31-01-2019, 05:14 PM)negmawon

I've already tried to charge it for hours, power it on/off, but still nothing. I will appreciate if could help me find firmware from any other similar phone ... I just expect you have any other suggestion.

we'll be on the lookout for a similar phone. 
also, you can try contacting sky device support @ https://skydevices.com maybe they can help.
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
31-01-2019, 09:42 PM
(31-01-2019, 09:29 PM)innagee
(31-01-2019, 05:14 PM)negmawon

we'll be on the lookout for a similar phone. 
also, you can try contacting sky device support @ https://skydevices.com maybe they can help.

unfortunately, they won't help ... here's their answer: Unfortunately we don't provide the firmware o Roms of our devices.

Providing the firmware or ROM might lead to another commercial purposes, that doesn't go along with the support of our users

Seems like my only option is to fforget about that phone
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-02-2019, 09:14 AM
(31-01-2019, 09:42 PM)negmawon unfortunately, they won't help ... here's their answer: Unfortunately we don't provide the firmware o Roms of our devices.

Providing the firmware or ROM might lead to another commercial purposes, that doesn't go along with the support of our users

Seems like my only option is to fforget about that phone

you still have the option of searching for a working phone to take a firmware backup from
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2019, 08:25 AM
(30-01-2019, 03:29 PM)negmawon Any help will be well appreicated. By mistake I've flashed my sky device elite 5.5L+ with the wrong file. the phone is completely dead now, does not charge, display nothing. Help me please find the correct firmware to make it works? OS Version: Marshmallow, MTK6735P

1. Was flashing of this rom successful or it got interrupted by an error?
2. Did you try taking out and re-inserting the battery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
02-02-2019, 01:59 PM

Strangely flashing it with the file was successful, I did even got the green check mark confirming that. However the phone did not power on anymore or even charge despite connected for hours in electrical source. There's only the bip sound when connected to a computer
Pages (2): 1 2 Next