Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles Help with Miracle Box / Thunder and MTK device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help with Miracle Box / Thunder and MTK device

Help with Miracle Box / Thunder and MTK device

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
02-02-2019, 05:55 AM

Hello, 
i have a problem. I need to read pattern of MTK device Doogee MIX. I have important things in device and factory reset is not a option for me.(cant loose data).I dont have USB debugging On and no ROOT. so i tried to miracle box.

I tried 3 versions. (2.27a, 2.54 , 2.58) all with loaders downloaded from here (hovatek)

none of them arent working..I tired so many USB, MTK VCOM drivers ..
but :
in 2.27a version phone isnt even detected its just saying waiting for usb.
in 2.54 version i connect phone and it say only Hold "ON" button to connect . ( and nothing more)
in 2.58 version . Miracle box not responding after "downloading boot8" message..

so do u guys have any ideas?  its crazy that iam hearing plug in and out usb "sound" in device manager phone is repeatly connecting and disconnecting but i tried so many drivers none of them are stabile. Any tips and trick how to fix it or read a pattern?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-02-2019, 11:38 AM
(02-02-2019, 05:55 AM)alfaomega Hello, 
i have a problem. I need to read pattern of MTK device Doogee MIX. I have important things in device and factory reset is not a option for me.(cant loose data).I dont have USB debugging On and no ROOT. so i tried to miracle box.
so do u guys have any ideas?  its crazy that iam hearing plug in and out usb "sound" in device manager phone is repeatly connecting and disconnecting but i tried so many drivers none of them are stabile. Any tips and trick how to fix it or read a pattern?

MT6757? , if v2.58 doesn't move after downloading boot 8, means you need a higher version of miracle box along with the hardware dongle
you can try custom recovery method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13324.html
alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
02-02-2019, 04:16 PM

I tried 3 versions. (2.27a, 2.54 , 2.58) all with loaders downloaded from here (hovatek)

but :
in 2.54 version i connect phone and it say only Hold "ON" button to connect . ( and nothing more)
in 2.58 version . Miracle box not responding after "downloading boot8" message..

oh ok, u think that if i download 2.89 update for old users and replace files in 2.58 then use loader it might work? or its linked to use with hardware box?

anyway i tried using recovery method to use SDcard and aroma file manager ..I mount data in recovery and hit update with sdcard. 
this is result:
opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Update package veryfication took 0.0s 
Instalation aborted.

so update didnt finish..anything i can do? should be sd card formatted ? i have some thing on it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-02-2019, 12:09 AM
(02-02-2019, 04:16 PM)alfaomega
(02-02-2019, 05:55 AM)alfaomega
Hello, 

but :

oh ok, u think that if i download 2.89 update for old users and replace files in 2.58 then use loader it might work? or its linked to use with hardware box?

anyway i tried using recovery method to use SDcard and aroma file manager ..I mount data in recovery and hit update with sdcard. 
this is result:
Instalation aborted.

so update didnt finish..anything i can do? should be sd card formatted ? i have some thing on it.

It won't work, apart from v2.27a, 2.54 and 2.58 you'll need a hardware dongle to use miracle box.
Also, the recovery error message you get in recovery mode seems like you're trying to install .zip file, you're to follow the link guide @x3non's reply to bypass pin/pattern.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
04-02-2019, 03:40 PM

(04-02-2019, 12:09 AM)innagee
(02-02-2019, 04:16 PM)alfaomega

but :

this is result:
Instalation aborted.

It won't work, apart from v2.27a, 2.54 and 2.58 you'll need a hardware dongle to use miracle box.
Also, the recovery error message you get in recovery mode seems like you're trying to install .zip file, you're to follow the link guide @x3non's reply to bypass pin/pattern.

Thanks fro reply, iam thinking about order miracle box HW from ebay..i tried custom recovery and arome file amnager. but zip wont install i guess problem is that my phone is NOT rooted and it has Stock ROM..so i can reainstall Rom bcs. i need files in phone so wiping data its not a option for me.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-02-2019, 10:52 AM
(04-02-2019, 03:40 PM)alfaomega Thanks fro reply, iam thinking about order miracle box HW from ebay..i tried custom recovery and arome file amnager. but zip wont install i guess problem is that my phone is NOT rooted and it has Stock ROM..so i can reainstall Rom bcs. i need files in phone so wiping data its not a option for me.

try dumping full firmware from your device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
lets know the outcome
alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
05-02-2019, 03:47 PM
(05-02-2019, 10:52 AM)X3non
(04-02-2019, 03:40 PM)alfaomega Thanks fro reply, iam thinking about order miracle box HW from ebay..i tried custom recovery and arome file amnager. but zip wont install i guess problem is that my phone is NOT rooted and it has Stock ROM..so i can reainstall Rom bcs. i need files in phone so wiping data its not a option for me.

try dumping full firmware from your device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
lets know the outcome

just for info dumping process will delete my personal data?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-02-2019, 06:19 AM
(05-02-2019, 03:47 PM)alfaomega
(04-02-2019, 03:40 PM)alfaomega

Thanks fro reply, iam thinking about order miracle box HW from ebay..i tried custom recovery and arome file amnager. but zip wont install i guess problem is that my phone is NOT rooted and it has Stock ROM..so i can reainstall Rom bcs. i need files in phone so wiping data its not a option for me.

lets know the outcome

No, but it's good you take backup incase it goes wrong.

alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
06-02-2019, 03:25 PM
(06-02-2019, 06:19 AM)innagee
(05-02-2019, 03:47 PM)alfaomega

lets know the outcome

No, but it's good you take backup incase it goes wrong.

oh ok i already have whole backup on new SD card.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-02-2019, 09:30 AM

(06-02-2019, 03:25 PM)alfaomega oh ok i already have whole backup on new SD card.

collect recovery.img from your backup, then port twrp using our tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next