Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles Help with Miracle Box / Thunder and MTK device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help with Miracle Box / Thunder and MTK device

Help with Miracle Box / Thunder and MTK device

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
09-03-2019, 11:40 PM

(09-03-2019, 10:40 PM)X3non
(09-03-2019, 12:12 AM)alfaomega Sad meh. nothing work a tried open both files. Nothing work. ( tried renaming backup to .7z and .img) can open with nothing. when trying to convert sparse file just 0b/s repeating over  and over. waiting for 5 minutes and still 0b/s

the first one should be .img while the second one .gz not the other way round
the first with .img goes to sgs2toext4 the second one with .gz you can try extract using 7zip software

you can also try using simg2img instead of sgs2toext4; use command prompt window to run this tool
  • simg2img userdata.img new_ext4.img

userdata.img; replace with the name of your file
new_ext4.img; this is the filename for the output ext4
ok iam start thinking that my userdata backup is corrupted. cant open img, cant open gz. not even with sgs2toext4 or simg2img 

this is what simg2img said : Invalid sparse file format at header major version

Failed to read sparse file.

its really interesting bcs.  that .backup files a get immediately after phone lock. with recovery mode ( backup od sdcard) it was before all miracle tries etc.

EDIT: Today i get in hands a same device but on factory reset and working OS. so maybe new possibilities to flash rom etc.(enable usb debugging) i was thinking about enable usb debugging. flash userdata in phone and use adb to remove pattern lock.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2019, 01:56 PM by alfaomega.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-03-2019, 10:00 AM
(09-03-2019, 11:40 PM)alfaomega ok iam start thinking that my userdata backup is corrupted. cant open img, cant open gz. not even with sgs2toext4 or simg2img 

its really interesting bcs.  that .backup files a get immediately after phone lock. with recovery mode ( backup od sdcard) it was before all miracle tries etc.

EDIT: Today i get in hands a same device but on factory reset and working OS. so maybe new possibilities to flash rom etc.(enable usb debugging) i was thinking about enable usb debugging. flash userdata in phone and use adb to remove pattern lock.

are you trying to open your initial .backup or the newly modified 1 & 2?
open the file you tried converting using simg2img in hxd and without scrolling down, make a screenshot & attach it here

there's no use for another phone, cause after you flash userdata (which had usb debugging turned off) the phone will have usb debugging turned off. instead flash your entire say miracle box dump back to your phone. boot the phone up & check if it powers on back to the lockscreen
if it does, then use the custom recovery method to unlock the phone
alfaomega
alfaomega
alfaomega
12-03-2019, 11:56 PM
(11-03-2019, 10:00 AM)X3non
(09-03-2019, 11:40 PM)alfaomega ok iam start thinking that my userdata backup is corrupted. cant open img, cant open gz. not even with sgs2toext4 or simg2img 

are you trying to open your initial .backup or the newly modified 1 & 2?
open the file you tried converting using simg2img in hxd and without scrolling down, make a screenshot & attach it here

there's no use for another phone, cause after you flash userdata (which had usb debugging turned off) the phone will have usb debugging turned off. instead flash your entire say miracle box dump back to your phone. boot the phone up & check if it powers on back to the lockscreen
if it does, then use the custom recovery method to unlock the phone

ok attaching photos.
1.simg2img preview after trying convert edited backup file with deleted all before 3A FF 26 ED
2.simg2img preview after trying convert edited backup file with deleted all before 1F 8B 08
3.Photo how edited file1 look in hxd
4.photo how edited file2 look in hxd
This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 11:57 PM by alfaomega.
Attached Files
.png
3A FF 26 ED.png
Size: 153.89 KB / Downloads: 1
.png
1F 8B 08.png
Size: 104.52 KB / Downloads: 2
.png
simg2img1.png
Size: 80.37 KB / Downloads: 2
.png
simg2img2.png
Size: 82.62 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-03-2019, 12:31 PM
(12-03-2019, 11:56 PM)alfaomega ok attaching photos.
1.simg2img preview after trying convert edited backup file with deleted all before 3A FF 26 ED
2.simg2img preview after trying convert edited backup file with deleted all before 1F 8B 08
3.Photo how edited file1 look in hxd
4.photo how edited file2 look in hxd

seems something's wrong with these files. try flashing back your entire miracle box dump back to your phone
let me know if the phone boots to the locked screen
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4