Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Flash cloned tecno AL86
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Flash cloned tecno AL86

Flash cloned tecno AL86

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
05-02-2019, 05:19 PM

I've downloaded tecno AL86 file but the device is not detected by my PC (starts charging immediately). When I connect to PC while pressing the power + vol up with it without ba3, it displays some kind of Chinese warning & "Android" will appear under "other devices" (device manager).
I've tried different combos to boot to recovery without any luck
How can I get my PC to detect it; I've already installed mtk USB drivers

Sent from my TECNO KA7 using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 05:22 PM by mencoronaldo.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
05-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Images of the 'chinese' screen will help a lot.

Try holding volume buttons one at a time and inserting the usb cable.
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
05-02-2019, 07:12 PM
(05-02-2019, 05:24 PM)EMMANUS Images of the 'chinese' screen will help a lot.

Screenshot
http://imgur.com/gallery/TTY7w8k

Holding the vol- had no effect, holding vol+ brings up the first image, when pressed the second time it brings the second image, while the vol- will reboot the device

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-02-2019, 09:17 AM
(05-02-2019, 05:19 PM)mencoronaldo I've downloaded tecno AL86 file but the device is not detected by my PC (starts charging immediately). When I connect to PC while pressing the power + vol up with it without ba3, it displays some kind of Chinese warning & "Android" will appear under "other devices" (device manager).

before you begin flashing, what is wrong with the phone and how did the problem begin?
do you have a backup of the current firmware? yes, even if the phone is soft-bricked
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
06-02-2019, 10:48 AM

(06-02-2019, 09:17 AM)X3non
(05-02-2019, 05:19 PM)mencoronaldo
I've downloaded tecno AL86 file but the device is not detected by my PC (starts charging immediately). When I connect to PC while pressing the power + vol up with it without ba3, it displays some kind of Chinese warning & "Android" will appear under "other devices" (device manager).

before you begin flashing, what is wrong with the phone and how did the problem begin?
do you have a backup of the current firmware? yes, even if the phone is soft-bricked

The phone is stuck at boot loop.
It happened after charging the phone. I have a backup I downloaded from this forum.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-02-2019, 01:27 PM
(06-02-2019, 10:48 AM)mencoronaldo
(06-02-2019, 09:17 AM)X3non
(05-02-2019, 05:19 PM)mencoronaldo I've downloaded tecno AL86 file but the device is not detected by my PC (starts charging immediately). When I connect to PC while pressing the power + vol up with it without ba3, it displays some kind of Chinese warning & "Android" will appear under "other devices" (device manager).

The phone is stuck at boot loop.
It happened after charging the phone. I have a backup I downloaded from this forum.

what you need is a backup from your phone, use miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html to backup your phone's firmware. Let's know once successful.
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
06-02-2019, 05:33 PM
My problem is that the phone is not connecting at all

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-02-2019, 10:06 AM
(06-02-2019, 05:33 PM)mencoronaldo My problem is that the phone is not connecting at all

probably due to the way you're trying to connect the phone or drivers
uninstall all mtk and vcom drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
reinstall vcom preloader driver using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

when connecting your phone to the PCs, either connect without holding any buttons or hold vol down button and the phone should be powered off
and ensure to backup from your phone before flashing the firmware you downloaded
This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 10:07 AM by X3non.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
08-02-2019, 02:32 PM
(05-02-2019, 07:12 PM)mencoronaldo
(05-02-2019, 05:24 PM)EMMANUS Images of the 'chinese' screen will help a lot.

Screenshot

Holding the vol- had no effect, holding vol+ brings up the first image, when pressed the second time it brings the second image, while the vol- will reboot the device

The image you posted is either of fastboot or download mode, and that is most likely originally a coolpad device.
Connect the phone to your PC when you set it to the second screen and check what it is detected as on device manager.

Also try random key combinations to boot to recovery.
You can also peel the label in the battery compartment to see if there is another label under it.
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
12-02-2019, 02:29 PM

(08-02-2019, 02:32 PM)EMMANUS
(05-02-2019, 07:12 PM)mencoronaldo
(05-02-2019, 05:24 PM)EMMANUS
Images of the 'chinese' screen will help a lot.

Screenshot

The image you posted is either of fastboot or download mode, and that is most likely originally a coolpad device.
Connect the phone to your PC when you set it to the second screen and check what it is detected as on device manager.

Also try random key combinations to boot to recovery.
You can also peel the label in the battery compartment to see if there is another label under it.

It's connecting as Coolpad.
I piled off the back and saw Coolpad 8297-T01. I tried searching for the file but could only see 8297W01 which I downloaded. I've tried flashing it using YGDP with no luck; it's displaying "entering download mode" & then "exit download mode")

This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 02:30 PM by mencoronaldo.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next