Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Flashed Tecno DP7CPro stock ROM with a different build number using Miracle Box
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Flashed Tecno DP7CPro stock ROM with a different build number using Miracle Box

[Please help] Flashed Tecno DP7CPro stock ROM with a different build number using Miracle Box

dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
Enthusiastic Member
09-02-2019, 12:54 PM

[Please Help]

Hi. Please I've only been seeing A1 and B2 build versions of Tecno DP7CPRO online since, but the one on my phone was something like B1 (i have no way of knowing the full build number now, the phone is not starting).

So I went ahead and flashed a B2 version of the stock ROM that I downloaded from this platform, and now the phone is not going pass the Tecno logo display, neither is it booting into recovery mode. Also, when I want to charge it, it only shows the battery image, but it won't show the battery percentage.

Please I could use some help here! [I flashed with Miracle Box]

The reason why I flashed was because all apps kept on crashing, and stopping unexpectedly.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-02-2019, 01:05 PM
(09-02-2019, 12:54 PM)dah_kul_ehmbeey [Please Help]

Hi. Please I've only been seeing A1 and B2 build versions of Tecno DP7CPRO online since, but the one on my phone was something like B1 (i have no way of knowing the full build number now, the phone is not starting).

So I went ahead and flashed a B2 version of the stock ROM that I downloaded from this platform, and now the phone is not going pass the Tecno logo display, neither is it booting into recovery mode. Also, when I want to charge it, it only shows the battery image, but it won't show the battery percentage.

The reason why I flashed was because all apps kept on crashing, and stopping unexpectedly.

re-confirm the model of your device; 7C or 7CPro? because you posted this under 7C firmware thread
TECNO DP7CPRO-KC07T-B1-L-20160607 @ https://mega.nz/#!pE5RWYJY!8nSu4jNEcmuhW...3ig4cpNKc0
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
Enthusiastic Member
10-02-2019, 01:45 PM
[attachment=6154 X3non pid='160629' dateline='1549800324']

re-confirm the model of your device; 7C or 7CPro? because you posted this under 7C firmware thread
TECNO DP7CPRO-KC07T-B1-L-20160607 @ https://mega.nz/#!pE5RWYJY!8nSu4jNEcmuhW...3ig4cpNKc0

The model is DroiPad 7C Pro, I'm sure of this... But the build number of my phone before I flashed it was something like TECNO DP7CPRO-KC07T-B1-L-xxxxxxxx [I can't remember the last part]

The versions of the firmware I saw on this platform are A1 and B2, and i went ahead to flash my own phone with the B2 version i downloaded here, and now it's not starting

I'll try flashing with the B1 version you just sent, and will give you a feedback.

Thanks, i really appreciate you help
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (46).png
Size: 769.75 KB / Downloads: 5
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
Enthusiastic Member
11-02-2019, 03:51 PM
(10-02-2019, 01:05 PM)X3non

Thanks, the B1 version worked for my phone!