Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Can Rom Updates Fix Invalid Imei Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] Can Rom Updates Fix Invalid Imei Problem

[Custom ROM] Can Rom Updates Fix Invalid Imei Problem

Noblex
Noblex
Noblex
Respected Member
15-02-2019, 08:39 PM

My phone is Camon CX Air a rooted device with v105 but after changing imei with Chameleon, I have been experiencing invalid imei problem. so this evening I checked for phone system updates from the settings and it pops up another update availability. My question is if I update the new update, will it fix the invalid imei problem and won't it crash my device. Check the screenshot for the update info.
Noblex
Noblex
Noblex
Respected Member
15-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Here is the screenshot
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20190215-203846.png
Size: 108.75 KB / Downloads: 4
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-02-2019, 10:00 AM
(15-02-2019, 08:39 PM)Noblex My phone is Camon CX Air a rooted device with v105 but after changing imei with Chameleon, I have been experiencing invalid imei problem. so this evening I checked for phone system updates from the settings and it pops up another update availability. My question is if I update the new update, will it fix the invalid imei problem and won't it crash my device. Check the screenshot for the update info.

it won't fix invalid imei problem and it will crash your device (seeing as the device is rooted)